💜Demon!Zenitsu × Reader .3. "The King and Queen."

Are yall still here?

...

Ok.

It's cool.

I wanna continue writing why tf does my motivation suc🤵👊

Also do y'all like the drawing? :D
I had a lot of fun drawing it akdkaoa

Anyway- Hey y'all, I flipping miss y'all :')
Y'all fr motivated me into continuing this book, I have reached the point where I'm actually in love with y'all 💕💞💕💞💕💞💞😭💞💕

If yall forgot I exist, then I understand. Don't need to mention it tho :' )

I'm desperately pulling my Demon Slayer phase back because I really wanna continue this book.

I actually do have a lot of drafts in this book, but I decided to continue the Demon!Zenitsu stories for now, because I really like it tbh aodkakak

Also, yas, Im going to be making this a series now whether you like it or not hehe 😎

Aight bro enough chit chat, u got a demon simp out the door waiting fo u

Also (Y/n) will now be referred with gender neutral pronouns (They/Them)

Also this one shot gon' be one of the long ones to make up for my absence :)

(This one shot is based on Episodes 15-21 (Season 1):
Most of the storyline and plot belongs to
Koyoharu Gotōge)

_________________________________________

Previously...

"Hello Nezuko! Someone wants to see you!" Tanjiro called, as if he's talking to a puppy.

The door of the box slowly opened as a small hand with pink sharp nails stepped out of the box.

"Mm...?"

...

Second Person's POV

Your eyes widened when you saw two abnormal, but gentle bright pink eyes emerge from the darkness of the box. The demon carefully crawled out of the box, revealing their small figure and adorable appearance.

"Hey Nezuko! This is (Y/n), they're a friend." Tanjiro introduced with his signature gentle smile.

Nezuko stared at you for a bit, before making a small happy hum and patted you on the head. She seems to sense that you're an ally.

"She likes you!" Tanjiro chuckled. And that for real set your heart on fire. You might've only met Tanjiro's demon sister tonight, but not once did she try to bite you nor have negative feelings about you. And a small affection from her makes you want to explode in tears. But you kept it in and gave the Kamado siblings a genuine smile.

"Hello Nezuko! I hope we will be good friends." You said to the demon girl sitting in front of you. Nezuko hummed in agreement before shifting into her original size.

Nezuko looked down when she noticed a blond blob laying on your lap. She was confused to why there's a cloth wrapped around the man's mouth, but then she realized...
(Yuh, I changed Zenitsu's bamboo into a cloth to yk, add some originality in that sh)