❤️Sick!Tanjiro × Pillar!Fem!Reader "The Warmth"

If you skipped the intro chapter, please find the time to read it before continuing.

(I'll catch up with the Requests don't worry..)
I should've chose Zenitsu or Inosuke or Giyu or anyone, but no I chose Tanjiro.. I'm sorry..
Also, the girl in the pic is you.
(He does not have Coronavirus, he too strong for that.)

Italic with parentheses = Author's message

Written in: 2020
Rewritten in: 5/3/2022

💖 Fluff 💖

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

3rd Person's POV

(L/N) (Y/N), the (Element) Pillar. Known as the most humble and merciful Pillar in the Demon Slayer corps.

Of course... Being a Pillar means that you can't be merciful to anyone. (Y/N) is not one of those people who let people get away with murder, of course. Let's just say... She is the nicest one in the high rank, as a certain Pillar who uses the... "Love" Breathing technique is almost equal to her.

The three main characters, of course took an interest at the (Element) Pillar.

Tanjiro is glad to know that someone is compassionate enough to side with him and his demon sister, Nezuko. Zenitsu is obviously fawned and crushing at the presence of (Y/n), admiring her petite/curvy figure, kind smile, and approachable aura.

Although for Inosuke... He sees (Y/n)'s tenderhearted smile as a threat. He would square up infront of her challenging her to a duel whenever they encounter each other.

Right now...

The trio are staying in the butterfly estate to recover and train to get their strength back. Unfortunately for Tanjiro... He seemed to grow ill and weak after the Pillars judged him when he was still severly injured.

(Y/N) has noticed Tanjiro's behavior, and she'd often ask if he's alright, but Tanjiro would always reassure the Pillar that he will be fine. He was sure to recover faster if he trains more.

Of course, He won't.

Time Skip

It is another day of training. It is the day that Zenitsu will be joining this time.

Everyone had their roles, The three butterfly girls have their job to massage or Inosuke preferred to call... 'torture'.
Inosuke did show that he is flexible, yet he still struggled when it comes to this somehow.

They have to play the cup game with Aoi, They have to chase after Kanao, and lastly...

(Y/N) is there supervising, which Shinobu asked for her to do since the two are trusty friends.

While in training, Tanjiro grew tired and numb. He kept on coughing and sneezing which made (Y/N) worried.

Tanjiro lost a couple of times in the training games, but he didn't give up.

Now he's chasing after Kanao, and he was so close to getting her, but an army of coughs begged to burst out of his throat. Making him pause before putting his arms on his knees. He placed a hand over his mouth as he no longer can keep his coughs in.