❤️× Child!Reader ˖2˖ "Grief"

!MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS!
(Don't say I didn't warn you...)

(B/n) = Brother's name
Italic with parentheses = Author's message.
Italic = Dream/thought

This story is based on Episode 26, and chapters 54 - 67
Most of the storyline and plot belongs to
Koyoharu Gotōge
________________________________________

3rd Person's POV

"EHHH?! WE STILL HAVE NO ORDERS?! WE SHOULD'VE JUST STAYED WITH SHINOBU-SAN!" Zenitsu shouted in Tanjiro's face.

"Zenitsu, we've been cooped in the same place for a month-"

"AND I DIDN'T GET THE CHANCE TO HUG (Y/N)-CHAN GOODBYE! SHE MUST'VE BEEN SO DEVASTATED! OH NOOOO! MY POOR LITTLE (YYYYYYY/N)!!!!"" Zenitsu screamed out the top of his lungs, hitting Tanjiro repeatedly.

"Zen- (Y/n) is not mad at you, She's proud of you.. everyone is..! And it's easier to make a move when the orders do come-" Tanjiro tried to explained, but got interrupted by Zenitsu's whining

"IDIOT! IDIOT! IDIOT!" Zenitsu shouted repeatedly.

"Oi!" Inosuke called, not looking at them.

"WE'RE BUSY HERE!" Zenitsu shouted, still pulling and pushing Tanjiro, which made the two girls inside the box shake violently, mostly the young one.

"Oi! Oi!" Inosuke called again

"ALRIGHT! WHAT IS IT?!"

"What's that creature over there?!" Inosuke exclaimed, pointing at the train, shaking at how big and long it is.

(Inside the box...)

Nezuko is already asleep, holding onto (Y/n) in protection, just in case something might happen.

(Y/n) carefully and gently peaked out the box, to slightly see a long vehicle, and a couple of modern people.

Out of nowhere, She heard a grunt sound from where it seems to be behind them, (Y/n) snickered softly, recognizing the voice.

She also heared the voice of Zenitsu scolding at the voice from before.

"It's a train you idiot!" Zenitsu shouted from the distance.

'Train? Is that what the big car called?'
(Y/n) thought to herself, not knowing what a 'Train' is.

"Shush! Calm down! I'll lead the charge!"
Inosuke recited, as the sound of his sword being held.

"Wait Inosuke!" (Y/n) flinched at the voice that's really close to her, feeling the box vibrate a bit.

"You never know, it might be a guardian spirit of this land, you shouldn't attack it all of a sudden..." The innocent voice explained. ✨

"No... Didn't you hear me..? It's a train.."

PLEASE READ⚠

(Please don't scroll any further, unless u already read the manga or u actually want to see em' goodies-

But seriously, you'll regret even going further without reading the manga...)