💜Aoi × Reader × Kanao "Competition"

This is requested once again, by PillowWillowTree

Gender neutral Reader this time... uwu

💞 Love Triangle 💞
💖 Fluff 💖

________________________________________

3rd Person's POV

(Y/n) just got back from their mission, which is of course, slay demons.

Their first thought was to visit the butterfly estate to rest, and maybe train their breathing for awhile.

(Y/n) raised their hand to knock on the door, when the door suddenly opened by one of the butterfly girls, Aoi.

"Oh! (Y/n)-san! Welcome back! You must've been tired from your mission!" Aoi greeted, smiling like she never before.

"Indeed I am Aoi-chan..! Mind if I stay for while?" (Y/n) asked looking down at the black haired girl who is shorter than them.

'chan..' Aoi thought to herself, She then suddenly blushed, and hid her face while she let the (H/c) haired demon slayer in.

"Would you like some (F/f), (Y/n)-san?" Aoi asked, (Y/n) nods, while Aoi told them to wait for awhile.

(Y/n) sat down by the porch, waiting for Aoi, like she instructed.

(Y/n) closed their eyes, letting the breeze touch their skin, while listening to the birds' chirping.

Until they suddenly sense another presence from beside them, it's Kanao.

"Oh, hi Kanao-chan! What brings you here?" (Y/n) asked, looking at Kanao with their gentle smile.

Kanao looked at them, and said nothing, but her emotionless smile remained.

'You...' Kanao thought to herself, making sure not to mutter a word about it, but what she just thought already brings a red tint to Kanao's cheeks.

(Y/n) nodded, understanding that she doesn't want to answer, They looked away from her, and the aura around them are getting kinda awkward.

Kanao then took out her coin, and flipped it in the air, she cought it, and it said:

Tails.

"Are you tired..?" Kanao asked suddenly, making (Y/n) flinch.

"H-huh? Oh! Umm.. yeah, kinda..." (Y/n) answered, Kanao looked at (Y/n), and hesitantly pushed their head softly on her shoulder, which made (Y/n) confuse.

"K-Kanao..?" (Y/n) stuttered looking up at the emotionless girl.

Kanao didn't look at them, and just looked straight at the distance.

As the two just sat there
(Y/n)'s head laying on Kanao's shoulder, they suddenly heard Aoi's voice.

"(Y/n)-san!" Aoi called with a tray of (Y/n)'s favorite food, Kanao pushed (Y/n) away, as (Y/n) looked from behind to see Aoi.

"Oh Aoi-chan!" (Y/n) called back, realizing that Aoi and Kanao are looking at each other, with a hint of anger in their faces.

"...I got you some (F/f)! Your favorite!" Aoi said cheerfully, ignoring Kanao.

"Thanks Aoi-chan!" (Y/n) thanked, they stood up, and looked at Kanao who is still sitting down, (Y/n) offered their hand to her, Kanao looked at their hand, and a red tint formed once again in Kanao's face.

She hold (Y/n)'s hand and helped her stand up, which made Aoi internally furious.

"You might want to wash your hands first, (Y/n)-san..." Aoi said in a creepy monotone voice.

(Y/n) nodded and left to the sink to wash their hands.

Aoi and Kanao stared at each other, not happy to see what they're looking at.

Kanao looked away, and hopped out of the porch, leaving Aoi alone.

Aoi knitted her brows, looking at the distance where Kanao used to be, (Y/n) came back and greeted Aoi, making the butterfly girl flinch.

"Hey (Y/n)-san! Here, eat!" Aoi offered, giving (Y/n) the tray of food.

"Thanks Aoi!" (Y/n) thanked and sat by the porch and ate.

🍜

Kanao went up to Shinobu, who just came back from the hashira meeting.

"Hm? What is it Kanao-chan?" Shinobu asked, looking down at the black haired girl.

"...how do I get (Y/n)-san to like me..?"

_________________________________________

My grammars left me again... I don't why or how though...

I know it's short... (Shorter than my life-)
And I hate myself for not making this story longer... So I'm sorry :((

But either way, hope u liked it :))

Typos 10000000000000000