❤️Giyu × Demon!Kamado!Reader .2. "Her Voice"

I recommend listening to the beautiful piano while reading :>
(I'll tell you when you'll play it, because it would be more emotional if it timed right)

(Thank you @abrar20066 for giving me ideas for this part 2 ÚwÙ)

(B/c) = Blush Color

!MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS!
(This story is based on chapters 126-127)
Most of the storyline and plot belongs to Koyoharu Gotōge

_________________________________________

3rd Person's POV

Giyu has been avoiding the Kamado's ever since the demon girl overheard Giyu's conversation with Tanjiro.

Which of course sadden the poor demon, (Y/n).

Giyu is finally gonna admit that he has feelings for the demon, but he never knew that (Y/n) felt the same.

Like he literally attempted to stab (Y/n) on her chest, it would be impossible for the demon to like him because of that.

He never knew that the demon still liked him, no matter how many times Giyu insulted or hurt (Y/n), she knew that Giyu never meant a word he said.

She even bid her hands goodbye to the water pillar before they left for a mission, and what did Giyu did? He glanced for a second and walked away.

A tints of red here and there, but He just thought that the demon is too nice enough to not say goodbye to Giyu.

This is so not him, but in all honesty...

...Giyu always wanted her say:

"See you later sweetheart!"

🌊

Nezuko's POV

Onii-chan successfully cut the Demon's head as the sun started to rise, I looked down at the cliff with Muichiro, to see
(Y/n) and Onii-chan on a huge field, as they pant for breath.

Wait, The sun is rising... (Y/n) is in danger!

"ONII-CHAN! GET (Y/N) OUT OF THERE!" I shouted, I would jump off the cliff but the ground is too far, But who cares?! I have to protect (Y/n).

"(Y/n)! Run!" Onii-chan shouted, I jumped off the cliff, rolling on the ground to soften my fall.

I looked up to see if my sister is running away in the shadows, but instead she ran towards Onii-chan, her face looked panic

"(Y/n) No! Don't come here!" Onii-chan shouted, Reaching out his hands, telling her to stop.

But she didn't listened.

"Y-you're in danger! The sun is rising!" I shouted.

"(Y-Y/n)! Go under the shade!-"

"Uuuu! Uuuug!!" (Y/n) screamed internally through her muzzle, as she pointed over Onii-chan's shoulder.

I followed (Y/n)'s finger, and it leads to the demon's body attacking the swordsmiths even though he doesn't have a head anymore.

"WAAAA!" The swordsmiths exclaimed.

"HE AIN'T DEAD! EVEN THOUGH HIS HEAD GOT CUT OFF!" The swordsmiths shouted.

I snapped my head to the Demon's head on the ground that is now burning by the sunlight, with it's tongue sticking out, A Kanji symbol engraved on it's tongue that reads 'Resentment'.