❤️× Child!Reader ·4· "Leaving for awhile"

Sorry for not updating, I've been busy these past few days...
And.. still am.
But... Yeet.

!MANGA SPOILERS!
(This story is based on Chapter 99-100:
Most of the storyline and plot belongs to
Koyoharu Gotōge)

_________________________________________

3rd Person's POV

Giyu gripped on his little sister's tiny hand, as he hopelessly watch her slowly breathing.

He would do anything to heal (Y/n), but according to Shinobu... There is nothing they could do, (Y/n)'s illness is unknown, Not even an expert can figure out what's happening to her.

It's been years since Giyu couldn't lift the weight of his heart, (Y/n) never deserved this, she is the most pure girl that anyone could ever ask for.

She sees everyone as her family, she comforted the lonely, and became friends with them, she deserve to be happy, she deserve to have the family she wanted.

But... This is what she have... Pain.

...

Since Tanjiro and his friends were worn out because of their last mission, they are required to take a rest until they regained their energy to do some stretchings with the butterfly girls.

That went on for awhile, until Tanjiro got a letter from Haganezuka, regarding his new sword, since he chipped the old one, he read it and wasn't really happy with the message...

Because... All it says is:

'I HAVE NO SWORD FOR YOU'
'GO TO H*LL'
'F**K YOU, F**K YOU, F**K YOU, F**K YOU'
'HATE, HATE, HATE'

"This... Is not good..." Tanjiro muttered, staring deeply at the inked words of the paper.

"He hasn't sent any swords for the last two months.." One of the butterfly girls said, sitting next to him.

"But I only chipped it this time..! Maybe it's because I actually broke it before..." Tanjiro sighed, gripping his burgundy hair.

The butterfly girls then suggested that Tanjiro should go to the village to talk things out with Haganezuka, while they munch into.... Something...
(I have no idea what they're eating, I'm sry..)

Tanjiro liked their idea, and planned to visit the village to meet the angry Haganezuka, when he suddenly remembered a certain friend of his...

"Oh! By the way, how's (Y/n)-chan? I haven't seen her since I got back." Tanjiro asked, The girls' eyes widen and stop munching on their food, and looked at each other, slanting their eyes.

Tanjiro was confused...

'Don't tell me...' Tanjiro thought to himself.

"What's wrong..?" Tanjiro hesitantly asked, slanting his brows.

"U-uhmm... (Y/n)-chan..." One of the butterfly girls started.

...

"She's... Been... Sick lately... And... Lady Shinobu doesn't know how to heal her..." Another girl continued.

No, (Y/n) can't be just sick by the looks of the girls' faces...

They do have the right to be concern, but... It's almost... Like... They're scared for her...