❤️Genya × Reader "Damn it."

This is requested by TobiMask810

(When u have nothing to say, so u just put in a gif where Genya is being aggressive to a poor crow)

_________________________________________

3rd Person's POV

The younger brother of the wind pillar...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Is a meanie :3

Sure he can be a b____ to anyone, especially those who are annoying him, but he would never fight a woman, unless he have to.

He is surprisingly shy towards girls, He couldn't even say a single word towards a female, but there is one girl though...

...That girl always follow Genya around, as if they're close friends, kinda like Tanjiro who is trying to befriend Genya.

Genya didn't have the guts to tell (Y/n) to go away.

To be honest, he enjoyed (Y/n)'s company, but he would never dare to says a single word about it.

🔫

The sun sets as Genya and (Y/n) went on a mission, announced by their crows.

The (H/c) haired girl looked up at the tall muscular male, and smiled.

"Hey Genya, we're friends right?" The girl asked, hitting the boy's shoulder softly, Genya took a quick glance at the girl, and ignored the girl's question.

"Stop calling me by my first name.." Genya said, knitting his (non-existing) brows.

"Eh...? Your last name is so looong... Shinazugawa, Shinazugawa, Shinazugawa..." (Y/n) whined, Genya rolled his wide eyes and said:

"Will you just shut up..? You're just here because of a stupid bird.."

"You could say that, but I also want to fight with you Shi-na-zu-ga-wa.." (Y/n) teased, smirking at the tall boy.

Genya gasp softly and looked away, covering his mouth, blushing intensely, while (Y/n) just laughed, not realizing that they already arrived at their destination.

"So should we split up?" (Y/n) asked, looking at the left, Genya's already wide eyes widen, as he looked down at the girl.

"What? Why?!" Genya exclaimed slouching his back, looking at her, (Y/n) just looked at him boredly and sighed.