❤️Male!Nezuko × Reader "He wasn't too late."

(Just a little... 'Just a share' moment... I enjoyed drawing Genderbend Nezuko UwU but I messed up the thumb really bad (' . .̫ . '))

Now y'all noticed that I rarely publish one shots now, well! I have an enemy to blame for that... ONLINE CLASSES. And I'm sorry for that... 😔

Now that I think about it, I barely see any one shots that has something to do with genderbend Nezuko...

So BOOM! HAVE A MANZUKO.

Italics = Dream/Thoughts
Italics with parentheses = Author's message

(Note: All genderbent names of the characters are all made up by me :D)

More info about the Genderbend AU can be viewed in my art book!

https://my.w.tt/DI8uFNVHS9

💖Fluff💖
💧Angst💧
_________________________________________

3rd Person's POV

(Y/n) has always been the number one friend of Tarja and Naoko (Tanjiro and Nezuko) ever since childhood, they're always together until now.

Both (Y/n) and Tarja joined the demon slayer corps in hopes to bring Naoko back into a human and defeating Muzan.

Along the way, they met Zu and Irene (Zenitsu and Inosuke). Zu being the scaredy yet flirty girl, while Irene being the prideful but pretty one.

But let's not talk about them...

Let's talk about Naoko's feelings towards a certain (H/c) haired girl...

...

At the butterfly estate...
(Yes, always at the estate 😌)

Adonai (Aoi) slide open the door to see the four demon slayers minding their own business, resting on their beds.

"Alright, get up! Time for training!" The black haired boy announced, clapping his hands, waking them up.

Irene groan as she angrily turns to the side, not interested to train. Zu on the other hand gets up with positivity and negativity at the same time. While Tarja is having a hard time trying to drag Irene out the room.

"Except for (Y/n)." Adonai added, since (Y/n) got really roughed up from their last mission.

"Get well soon, (Y/n)!" Tarja said as she threw Irene's arm over her shoulders, following Zu from behind.

(Y/n) just hummed in response as she turns to face the ceiling.
As soon as Adonai and her three friends are out of sight, she sighed and sat up on her bed and observed her injured leg with bandages wrapped around them.

She looked at the empty beds to her right and suddenly felt lonely, Normally she likes to be in a room with no one but her, but today... She feel so uncomfortable for being alone.

'I should visit Naoko...' (Y/n) thought to herself as she looked at the two pair of crutches leaning on her bed side table, grabbing it and pushed on it's handle, helping her stand up as she grab the other.