Shaadi

It was the day when they both were getting married. Jiya was looking... If I say beautiful then it will be an understatement. She was looking beyond beautiful.
Of course, what do you expect from a bride after all.
She was hell nervous about it.
Shrishti: bas kar yaar.
Jiya: haan teri shaadi nahi hai isliye bol le. Par Sach mein bahot nervousness hai abhi to.
Vansh: jiyuu stop. Here (engulfing her into a tight hug he said) everything is gonna be alright. Aur waise bhi you know na jabhi tumhe zarurat pade we are just a call away.
It was like an overwhelming and protective brother trying to make her sister forget all her nervousness which he successfully did.........
They did all the necessary rituals and finish their wedding.
During the time of vidaai once again vansh emotionally hugs jiya which later on is joined by shrishti making it a group hug.

Paras pov.
Today is the day. Oh god meri shaadi hai aaj. Thank God Sammy mere saath hai. Jiya looked so beautiful today. Ughh... Kya soch raha hai paras. Wo bas ek opportunist hai. But trust me she is way more than pretty today. Maine usse nervous dekha but wo ladka kaun tha jisne usse hug kiya. Tbh mujhe achha nahi laga.
Vidaai ke waqt bhi. Not again. Ye baar baar isse hug kyun karta hai. OK main jealous nahi but ab wo shaadi shuda hai for God's sake.
Sameer: jalne ki badboo aa rahi hai. Jealous?
Paras: (sighs) not at all.
Simran: we have decided ke bachhon ko ab privacy ki zarurat hai to hum sab hi bade alag rahenge. Aur ishu kuch mahino mein apni padhai complete karne ke baad wapas aakar humare saath hi rahegi. And everyone has already agreed.
Paras: (in mind) so now onwards its only me and jiya at the house with aaru. And tonight aaru will stay at her grandparents'. So for tonight it's only me and her. Great just great. Note the sarcasm.

They take blessings and sit in the car and leave.

... Married

They reach home and jiya silently follows paras Coz she doesn't wanna get lost in that big mansion. In room...
Paras: tum mere saath bed pe nahi so sakti.
Jiya: to main kahan so-
Paras: I don't care.
Defeatedly She takes a pillow and a blanket and then places them on the couch of his room. She then goes to change in the bathroom.
Meanwhile she sees paras had changed and was slept comfortably on his bed.
Jiya: (in mind) kal koi chhota sa room dekhna hoga Coz mera saman bhi to rakhna hai and then main roz iss uncomfortable couch par nahi so paaungi.
Next morning she wakes up and finds the room downstairs which was comparatively small but enough for her. She shifts her stuff over there.
The same morning on the breakfast table...
Paras: ye formal dress mein where do you think you are going?
Jiya: job.
Paras: tum job nahi kar sakti...
Jiya: but why?
Paras: Coz ab se tum meri wife ho aur media mein ye nahi pata lagna chahiye ke tum job karti ho. This is about my reputation so, No need.
Jiya: no way. Main job par jaa rahi hun. (stands up walks towards the door to leave)
Paras: (angry) how dare you not obey me. Main bhi dekhta hun kaun tumhe job pe rakhega. Meri baat kaat ke jaane ke liye you'll pay for it.
Jiya leaves and then paras too leaves for his office.
Boss: aree jiya aaj tum office kyun aayi ho... Oh Hume officially bye kehne na... Well bye jiya. And yaa resignation letter ki chintaa karna wo to paras sir ne bhijwa diya hai...
Jiya: what!!!
She furiously goes to paras' office and enters in his cabin without knocking.
Paras: welcome. Maine tumhe hi expect kiya tha jiya... (while standing up from his seat and approaching towards her... With his every step forward she takes every step backwards until her back hits the wall...) I told you meri baat katne ke liye aur meri baat na sunkar office jaakar job ke baare mein sochne ke liye this is your punishment. Ab tumhe koi company job par nahi rakhegi.
Jiya: but tum meri life control nahi kar sakte.
Paras: (leans in) I can.
The same time Raj enter the cabin and paras back offs.
Raj: sorry ab mujhe knock karne ki aadat daal leni chahiye after all son is married now. BTW jiya tum yahan?
Jiya: yes actually main apni job karna chahti hun, but he is refusing...
Paras: (showing fake concern) but dad I don't want my wife to over work herself. Wo ghar rehkar rest kar sakti hai.
Raj: hmm well which department?
Jiya: cheif marketing manager.
Raj: Well that's nice. Well done paras.
(Paras smirks.)
Humari office mein ye post kaafi mahino se vacant hai. So you can join from today itself. Isse tumhe kahin aur job karne ki zarurat nahi. And you'll get paid too. Isse paras tum nazar rakh sakte ho ke wo over work na kare...
Jiya: thanks papa.
Raj: anything for my daughter.
Paras' smirk falls and this was the time for jiya now.
Raj: OK so aaj dinner hai humare ghar pe Coz jiya wahan kabhi nahi aayi so wo bhi dekh le ke hum kahan rehne wale hain. Vijay ji aur aasha ji bhi honge. Sammy aur ishu bhi. And jiya tum shrishti aur vansh ko meri taraf se invite kar lena pls.
Jiya: OK.
Raj leaves.
Jiya: (while smirking) apni fake concern ke liye thanks Coz isse mera kaam aasan ho gaya.
She leaves.
Paras finishes his work fast and leaves to home.
As soon as he enters he sees jiya ready for the dinner. He kept staring at her until she cleared her throat and smirked. He left to his room and came out after he was ready for the dinner. As soon as jiya saw him, her eyes were stuck. This time he took a chance and cleared his throat and smirked. She awkwardly left and he followed her leaving a small chuckle. Their ride was totally silent.
Raj & Simran's house
Aarohi: jiyuu... (hugged her) I missed you.
Jiya: aww... I missed you too baby.
She goes to her mom, dad and hugs them.
Jiya: I missed you both a lot.
Vijay: even we missed you princess.
Shrishti: heyy any hugs left for me?
Jiya: (laughs) miss you bestie.
Shrishti: same here.
Then she hugs vansh...
Vansh: (whispers) sab alright?
She nodded. But as a brother he sensed something wrong.
Vansh: (whispers) we need to talk about this later.
Paras: vansh... Hi.
And pulls jiya by her waist. Simran: dinner ready hai bachhon.
Jiya saw vansh stealing glances at ishika.
Jiya: (in mind) hmm now that's interesting.
While sitting down paras pulls out a chair for jiya...
Jiya: (whispers) sir mein chot lagi hai kya?
Paras: (whispers) parents ki wajah se dear...
They have their dinner and jiya starts talking to vansh...
At the time of leaving she was going to hug vansh but paras pulls her by waist and says that they were getting late.
When Sameer and ishika sees this they leave a soft chuckle.
In car...
Paras: mere parents ke saamne to at least kisi aur se flirt mat karo.
Jiya: wow really. Main vansh ke saath koi flirt nahi kar rahi thi so next time assumptions banane se pehle at least think twice.
Paras : bullshit. Zyada show off mat karo.
Jiya: really agar flirt kar bhi diya to tumhe kyun itni pareshani ho rahi hai.
Paras: main koi jealous nahi tha just ki mere parents ke saamne limit rakho.
Jiya: maine jealousy ab tak kaha nahi tha waise.
Paras: (shouts) enough kabse tumhari bakwaas sun raha hun. Just shut up OK. As I said next time be careful. Waise bhi tum jaisi gold digger se maine zyada kuch expect nahi kiya tha.
Jiya: fine then mujhe bhi koi problem nahi hai. Even I don't care anymore. Mujhe laga tha ke for the sake of our parents main iss shaadi ko ek chance de sakti hun. But thanks for proving me wrong. (in mind) OK now that hurts. Everytime he tries to hurt me.

As soon as they get home she runs to her rooms and cries. Why not Coz a daughter who was raised with love and affection and Princess treatment was so lonely here.