Trust

Next day jiya gets up early in the morning because she was excited for her first day with aarohi. She walks into the kitchen and prepares pancakes for breakfast.
She then goes in aarohi's room wakes her up, gets her ready and serves her breakfast... Jiyaras and aarohi were on the dining table having breakfast.
Aarohi: ye pancakes kuch alag taste kar rahi hain. Pehle se better.
Jiya: tumhe pasand aayi?
Aarohi: kya ye tumne banaya jiyuu?
Jiya: yes.
Paras slightly pushes his plate away and walks out. Jiya gets a bit disappointed. She spends her day in the office totally keeping herself busy and diverted from paras. She happily goes back home as aarohi was waiting.
Jiya: what happened baby? Why do you look sad?
Aarohi: aaj meri ladai ho gayi ek ladki ke saath. Usne kaha ke I M a bad girl isliye mere paas mumma nahi hai. Maine usse kaha ke mere paas mumma hai aur aapka name diya but she said I was lying. Can I call you mom? Agar aapko achha na lage then jiyuu bhi OK hai mere liye.
Jiya: ohh baby ofc tum mujhe mom bula sakti ho. Aur tum iss world ki best girl ho kisi ki wajah se sad mat ho.
Aarohi: yes mom.
Jiya: say it again.
Aarohi: mom...
She hugs aarohi. She never thought that being called mom can give such a heart melting feel. She was happy as if she won the world by just a word that aarohi spoke.

Next day
As it was Sunday aarohi asks jiya to take her to the ice cream parlor. She gets down waiting for aarohi.
Paras: ab kahan jaa rahi ho?
Jiya: aarohi ko ice cream khane jaana hai. And I M gonna take her.
Paras: mere bodyguards bhi saath jaayenge. I don't trust my daughter with you.
Jiya: (in mind) did he just say that? Use bhi pata hai ke aarohi is so important to me but still. Par main uske saamne weak nahi dikh sakti. Mujhe Dard mein dekhne ka satisfaction main usse nahi dungi. Never. (loudly) fine.
Paras: mera credit card bhi le jaao.
Jiya: I can pay.
Paras: yeah yeah. Just do as I say you gold digger.
Soon aarohi comes and they leave. She had a good time with aarohi. Ofc his bodyguards were giving him each and every update. When they reach home jiya returns his credit card. He was amazed as she didn't use it. For once he wanted to think that she wasn't a gold digger.
The next morning jiya fails to hide from aarohi that she lives in a different room. Jiya and aarohi were conversing this while paras was listening it from outside.
Aarogi: aap dad ke saath kyun nahi rehte. Kya unhone aapko bhi daanta? Is he bad with you?
Jiya: no baby. Actually ye to mera decision tha. Main abhi aap sabko achhe se nahi jaanti na, so your dad is a stranger for me. Humne decide kiya ke main ek baar unhe achhe se jaan lun then we will stay in the same room. Dad ki galti nahi hai. Aur aap ye nana-nani ya dada-dadi ko mat batana warna wo tense ho jaayenge OK?
Aarohi: OK.
Paras from outside when listens this he thinks...
Paras: (in mind) thank god. Lekin usne aisa kyun kiya? Maine usse aise treat kiya aur usne meri beti ke saamne meri image bacha li. Usse to pata bhi nahi ke main bahar se sab sun raha hun. Is she really the one?

Come on yaar guys... Pls support me...