I Love You

Jiya goes to the club and shares her location to paras...
Vansh: chal na tu bhi dance karne.
Jiya: pagal hai kya tum chaar ek dusre ke partners ho aur main kya hawa ke saath dance karun? Pagal lagungi...!
Shrishti: isme lagne ki kya baat hai...
Vansh: chup kar shrishti.
Jiya: tum log jaao dance karo... Main yahin hun.
Sameer: thik hai par kahin jaana mat warna,
Sameer & ishika: paras/bhai jaan le lenge humari.
Jiya: thik hai.
They four goes to dance while jiya sits there. A drunk guy comes and tries to flirt with her... She excuses herself from there to go outside.
On the other hand paras was on the way to the club...
Chat...
Paras
Main club aa raha hun. Surprise!

Sameer
Jiya aage hi bar pe baithi hai.

Paras
OK! Par maine pucha nahi tha...

Sameer
Par tera next question yehi hota so pehle hi bata diya tujhe...!

Paras
Fine!

Paras reaches there and couldn't find jiya. He spots Sameer, ishika, shrishti and vansh and says them about jiya.
Sameer: abhi to yahin thi.
Ishika: haan.
Vansh: aise kaise kahin jaa sakti hai.
Paras: OK ye sab baatein chod kar usse dhundhte hain. Maybe bahar gayi ho...

They start finding jiya.

On the other side,
When jiya was going out the same drunk guy drags her into a room near the door.
Jiya: leave me.
Guy: tum kitni su-sundar ho.
Jiya: just leave me.
Guy: you are gonna like it... Baby. (pins her to the wall)
Jiya: (struggling) let go off me.
He tries to kiss her and tears start falling from Jiya's eyes. When he tries to kiss her on lips she tilts her head on side just to make that guy kiss on her cheeks instead of lips...
Meanwhile ishika hears this shouting...
Ishika: bhai ye bhabhi ki awaz hai wo wahan door ke paas se aa rahi hai.
They spot the locked room their and were able to listen jiya shouting for help. Boys break the door and start beating the guy. While shrishti hugs jiya tightly and tries to console her. Ishika rubs her back.
Sameer: paras ruk jaa, agar usse kuch ho gaya to problem ho jaayegi.
Paras takes jiya and goes home and the others too leave. In the whole ride jiya was fiddling her fingers, looking down and fixing her gaze at her lap. She kept on sobbing. Paras stole glances to her every now and then but found her crying. He felt totally helpless.
Reaching home she quietly goes to their room sits on bed hugging her knees and starts crying.
Paras sighs loudly and first checks on aarohi and found her fast asleep. He then goes to their room and sits beside jiya.
Paras: jiya stop crying. It wasn't your fault.
Jiya: no... I... I... Fe... Feel dirty.
Paras immediately hugs jiya and starts comforting her.
Paras: no need jiya. Tumhari koi galti nahi thi. Don't blame yourself.
Jiya: but tumne dekha na usne...
Paras: shhh... You're fine, absolutely fine.
Jiya: but I hate myself. Probably you'll hate me too...
Paras: no I don't hate you. Never ever can I hate you. Tumhe pata hai tum perfect ho, the way you are. Tum ek perfect daughter, daughter-in-law, perfect wife and a perfect mom ho. Aur abhi Jo hua usme tumhe bura feel karne ki zarurat nahi hai. And yes I can never hate you instead I love you.
Jiya: (whispers softly) sorry... And I... I love you too.
She keeps on crying in arms of paras. Her head was on his chest and he was holding her tightly afraid of letting her break again. After some time sobbing and sniffing stops. He was able to feel her soft and stable breathes. And he understood that she was asleep. He tucked her on bed softly and started staring his world. A whole new world. His love. Actual love.
Gradually he too falls asleep with his wife in his arms.
Next morning when paras wakes up he starts preparing breakfast as jiya loved his cooking.
After preparing breakfast he goes to wake jiya up.
When jiya wakes up events of last night starts surrounding her mind and she gets upset.
Paras notices this and hugs her.
Paras: main kya itna kharab khana banata hun Jo aisa mu banaya?
Jiya: nahi maine aisa thodi kaha... Tum bahot achha khana banate ho.
Paras: haina, chalo phir maine breakfast banaya hai...
Jiya: mujhe jaga dete main bana deti.
Paras: haan haan maine iss ghar mein servants aur Cook to dekhne ke liye appoint kiye haina?
Jiya narrows her eyes playfully...
Jiya: thank you.
Paras: kis liye?
Jiya: mujhe support karne ke liye.
Paras: my wify deserves it...
Jiya: itna cheesy... Mote ho jaaoge.
Paras: (pouts) kuch bhi... Haan?
Jiya laughs. Paras smiles.
Jiya: did you? I mean did you mean what you said last night.
Paras: maine bahot kuch kaha tha na be clear...
Jiya: that you... Love me?
Paras: yes every word that I said wo dil se kaha hai. Every single word.
Jiya gives a faint smile.

Paras goes down and gives aarohi her breakfast. Aarohi asks about jiya and he says,
Paras: mumma thodi si sad hai, meri help karo, let's make her smile.
Aarohi: mom sad kyun hai?
Paras: umm, missing her parents?... (he lies, ofc ab aarohi ko to nahi bata sakta na ke kyun sad hai)
Aarohi: OK let's go.
They both go upstairs.
Aarohi: mom aap neeche kyun nahi aayi?
Jiya: bas yun hi.
Aarohi: mujhe aap dono ke saath khelna hai...
Paras: aaru I have work to do...
Jiya: which can be skipped for you... (giving a hi fi to aarohi)
Paras: ???
Jiya: what maine to bas tumhara sentence pura kiya Jo tum bhul gaye the.
Paras: achha you just wait and watch...
Jiya: what??
Paras starts tickling her and she ends up laughing hard. Watching this aarohi giggles so jiya and paras starts tickling aarohi and she too starts laughing. After a while they stop tickling each other and starts laughing while laying on the bed.
Paras: (in mind) after these all years kitne sukoon se has raha hun main. Mere room mein humari hasi bhar gayi hai. I never expected this. Aur ye sab sirf ek insaan ki wajah se hai... Jiya. Uski wajah se aaj meri ek family hai. My family... I am never gonna lose her. Pehle laga tha humari shaadi bhi ek arranged marriage ban kar reh jaayegi but no we are meant to be together. This is our fate, our destiny. And I promise ke main hamesha tumhara saath dunga aur tumhe protect karuna jiyaa...