Tanisha???

On the other hand jiya was in a dark room... When a girl came in... Her name was tanisha and she was ex employee at paras' company...
Jiya: tumne mujhe kidnap kyun kiya hai?
Tanisha: tch tch tch, paras mera hai par tumne usse shaadi karli... Tumhare aane ke baad usne mujhe job se bhi nikal diya... Phir shaadi... Par main aise usse jaane nahi dungi...
Jiya: wo mujhse pyaar karta hai...
She slaps her...
Tanisha: wo sirf mujhse pyaar kar sakta hai... Neha ke baad usne kisi ko close nahi aane diya... Mujhe bhi nahi to tum kaise aa sakti ho humare beech...
Well ab galti ki hai to saza to bhugatni padegi na... Boys... Get her.
Two muscular men come in and start beating jiya... Whenever she cried or asked them to stop they laughed and beat her more...

Jiya was totally broken at that moment. She even lost the count of days she was kept there. All she knew is she wasn't getting food any soon there. She kept on getting abused... Every day she silently kept praying for paras to find her and take with him.

Paras' pov

It's been 6 days and still main apni jiyu ko nahi dhundh paaya, main tumhe protect nahi kar paaya. I have bags under eyes... They're swollen, red and puffy but I don't care... Mujhe bas meri jiyu chahiye mere paas. I miss her a lot...

Whole shankar and arora family was present there...
Aarohi: dadda, mumma ab tak wapas nahi aayi. Wo mujhe chodke chali gayi na?.? (starts crying)

Very soon a personal investigator came who was assigned by paras

PI: Sir I don't know if it is important or not but aapki Jo ex employee thi Tanisha, sheher ke bahar ek purane warehouse mein usko kaafi movements dikh rahi hai. Aur wahan bahar kaafi saare log bhi hain, like security men... Maybe wahan jiya mam ko rakha gaya ho...
Sameer: ek second ye Tanisha to wahi hai na Jo tujhse pagal ki tarah pyaar karti hai?
Ishika: what?
Paras: haan aur infact she even tried to throw herself on me... Ussi moment maine usse fire kar diya tha.
Sameer: exactly uss waqt jiya aur paras ki shaadi ho chuki thi... I know uss waqt dono ke beech sab kuch itna sahi nahi tha but paras ko apni limits pata hai... Aur ye Tanisha to bilkul pagal hi hai. Ekdum psycho...
Paras: chod Sammy abhi Inn sab ka time nahi hai... I just want my jiya back... All safe.

In that warehouse...
Tanisha: aww ab to paras tumhe kabhi nahi mil paayega... Aaj main finally tumhe bech rahi hun... Tum kehti thi na ke paras tumse pyaar karta hai... To phir kahan hai wo itne dino se... Maine kaha tha na ke wo sirf mera hai...
Jiya didn't speak anything bcoz she was terribly weak... But suddenly there were police sirens everywhere... Tanisha got scared and kept a knife on Jiya's neck...

(note: they were standing)

Paras and others with police officers enters the room where jiya was kept and paras instantly gets tears in his eyes... The police officer shot Tanisha in her leg and she dropped the knife... Jiya's legs wobbled and she was about to fall when paras holds her...

Paras: jiya pls keep your eyes open... Jiya pls fight... Jiya... Mere liye aarohi ke liye... Humari family ke liye... Apni aankhein khuli rakhna...

This was the last thing she heard before she got unconscious...

In the hospital...
Dr.: Mr paras can I talk to you for a moment...
They shift to his cabin...
Paras: yes doc anything serious? Jiya is alright right? Usse zyada kuch nahi hua na?
Dr.: koi serious injury nahi hai paras but she has bruises on her arms and legs... Uske 2 ribs mein crack hain... Usse bahot buri tarah se abuse kiya gaya tha... Ye sab to thik ho jaayega... I wanted to say ke abhi usse sirf aap logo ke pyaar ki zarurat hai... Just love, support, comfort...

It was now almost a month to whatever happened... All this kidnapping, hurting and everything... Jiya was recovering perfectly from everything... She was allowed to go back home within a week... There were several nights when she woke up mumbling pleads to stop hitting her... Several nightmares... But through all these times there was one hand who never left her... Paras would wake up even if it was midnight and comforted her with a tight hug... He never ever complained about anything... He gave his best and this was the time when they knew they were meant to be... All she knew was that there was one person who was never gonna leave her alone whatever the situation will be... He was her husband. One person whom she loved... Who loved her...