Shit...!

Ever since that club wala incident paras has become protective of jiya especially when no family member is around her...
Jiya: (cutely) paro, hum kitne Dino se ghar pe hi hain... Hum bahar chalte hai na pls... Tum bhi chal sakte ho... How about tum, main aur aaru lunch pe bahar chale... Kitna time ho gaya na bahar gaye... Plsss.
Paras: tumse kabhi jeet paaya hun main? Fine we'll go...
Jiya: yayy...
Jiya hugs paras tightly giving him a quick peck on lips and running out of the room to get ready and make aarohi ready...
Paras touches his lips and starts blushing
Paras: (mumbling) pagal ladki...
They go for a special family lunch...
They enjoy a nice and peaceful afternoon with each other... After lunch

Jiya: paras tum aaru ko lekar car ke paas jao main washroom jaakar aayi.
Paras: shall I come?
Jiya: paras chill na... Kuch nahi hoga mujhe I'll be right back.
Paras: what chill... Club wali night bhi aise hi bola tha tumne, 10 min mein nahi aayi to main check karne aa jaaunga.
She goes to the washroom...
20 minutes pass by but she didn't come... Paras was getting restless.
Paras took aarohi with him and went to check on jiya... But she wasn't there in the washroom... He sprinted to the reception and asked if she has seen a girl with dark brown hair and Hazel brown orbs who was with them a moment ago... The receptionist saw her walking out but then suggested paras to check on the cctv footage... Due to him being a CEO of a massive company they let him see the footage... He kept aarohi aside and went near the computer...

* _footage clip_ *

Jiya was coming back from washroom but a tall muscular man wrapped his hand around her mouth and knocked jiya out... She went unconscious and that masked guy took her...

* _footage clip over_ *

Paras was shattered... He took aarohi to the car...
Aarohi: dad, mom kahan hai? Wo mujhe chodke chali gayi kya? Unhone promise kiya tha ke wo nahi jaayengi...
Paras: baby actually jiya ko na uske dost mil gaye raaste mein isliye wo unke saath hai... Aur wo aapko chodke nahi gayi hai... Aa jaayegi wapas, main le aaunga... Tab tak aap dadu dadi ke sath reh lo... Wo aapko miss karte hain...
Aarohi: OK dadda.
He drops aarohi to his mom and dad's place and leaves.

I hope you're safe jiyaa.