Neha Is Back

Next week comes by and jiya is ready for the party.
Paras keeps staring at her making her nervous.
Paras: you look... Stunning.
Jiya: thank you
Paras: aaj tum party mein mere saath hi rehna... Yaa phir shrishti, vansh, Sameer aur ishu... Hum mein se kisi ko chod ke mat jaana.
Jiya: kyun?
Paras: because main nahi chahta ke koi meri beautiful wife ko dekh kar soche ke wo single hai aur koi bhi stupid move kare. I don't trust men over there.
Jiya: (chuckles) OK.
As soon as they reach over there paras slides his hand to her waist and holds her firmly.
They walk in and jiya spots vansh and shrishti... She goes towards them.
Jiya: hi (hugs them)
Shrishti: kabse wait kar rahi thi tera main. Aur tu kitni mast dikh rahi hai. Ekdum patakha.
Vansh: shrishti, language! hi bachhu...
Jiya: shrishti to Sammy ke saath aayi par tum?
Shrishti: bhai to ishika saath aaye hain.
Jiya: I knew it... I just knew it. I M so happy for you vansh.
Vansh: tujhe isne zyada pareshan nahi kiya na?
Jiya: uhh I forgot to tell but don't worry... He is changing for me. And we like each other.
Vansh: no, ye kaise ho sakta hai?
Shrishti: bhai jiyu Uski wife hai to kyun nahi ho sakta...
Vansh: aree nai ho sakta.
Shrishti: ho gaya.
Vansh: no
Shrishti: yes.
Vansh: no
Jiya: enough both of you. Jhagda mat karo na yaar...

Ishika spots jiya and goes to her and vansh goes to talk to the men his sisters like.
Ishika: hi bhabhi you look beautiful as always.
Jiya: well beautiful to tum bhi lag rahi ho but you didn't tell me about your relationship status huh? Anyway I M so happy...
Ishika: thanks and I'm sorry for what bhai did but I heard he's changing. Bhabhi he's not bad he just has trust issues.
Jiya: that's OK ishu.
Shrishti: let's go and join them.
The girls go and join them and paras then takes mic and speaks up...
Paras: hello everyone... Well ladies and gentlemen I would love to introduce you to my beautiful wife jiya... (taking her hand and kissing on back of it)
Jiya's face heats up and her cheeks start getting crimson pink due to his sudden introduction.
The host then speaks up saying, "aap dono bahot cute couple hain... No doubt kyun aap dono ki shaadi was the talk of the town. Welcome ma'am".
They get back and starts talking about stuff when a feminine voice suddenly calls up...
Girl: paras!
Paras turns...
Paras: neha...?