Birthday Present

Ik ke main story ko boring bana rahi hun and time bhi bahot jaldi skip kar rahi hun but it is what it is...

Chalo phir once again...

After 1 month and two weeks...

It's paras birthday where everyone is busy preparing for his birthday jiya is nervous about the birthday present that she was about to give him today... Will he like it? Will it be special?

Paras was all ready in his new red tux which was selected by his pretty wife... This was the first time in several years that he was excited for his birthday... Because this time he had someone to love... He had a family this time... A big, perfect family... And finally his gorgeous wife arrived wearing a cream coloured dress that was perfectly fitting her personality... Her vanilla-strawberry scent making paras go all crazy like a lovesick puppy...

After everyone gave their presents to paras lastly it was Jiya's chance...
But where was she?
There paras found a chit which aarohi gave to him...

Dear paras,
You know tum na meri life ka best phase ho... Tumne mujhe ye realise karaya ke pyaar kya hota hai... Humari hardships ke baad bhi we are together... And I'm grateful for that... Happy birthday love... Oh and agar apna present chahiye to follow the signs baby...

From your wife,
Jiya... ♥️

Paras was confused but excited... He went towards hall and found a sign saying to go near stairs... There he found another sign board saying to go upstairs... Passing through the rooms he found a letter on the door of a room that was empty since a long time... Everyone else followed him...

You know what main bahot nervous hun iss gift ko dene ke liye... My hands are shaking... I hope ke tumhe mera diya hua birthday present achha lage... Iss door ke peeche tumhari gift hai...

Jiya.

Paras twisted the door knob thinking what would be the surprise in a room which was probably locked... When he opened the door there was darkness covering the surroundings... A small beam of light falls on a wall and a long cloth unwraps there...

(note: jitna bhi content cloth wala hai wo main italics mein likhungi)

Iss gift se humari life change ho sakti hai...

Another light falls on another wall...

Get ready for a new adventure Mr.

Light now falls on the third wall

Tum ab apni life ke turning point par khade ho... Sochlo... Iss moment par u-turn nahi milega... Bhagna chaho yo bhaglo... *paras chuckles* Mujhe pata tha tum nahi jaaoge... Welcome to a new phase of your life Mr Arora...

Finally it falls on the last wall... There was jiya standing with some papers in her hand... The last cloth falls...

Happiest birthday to be father... ♥️

👣... I am coming soon daddy...

From your future,
Daughter/Son...

Jiya hands over those papers... Her actual pregnancy reports to paras... Speaking out...
Happy birthday paras...

Paras was standing there with tears in his eyes... Well all others too... Everyone tried to make him feel special but what jiya did for him was never expected... He was on cloud nine... Probably the most Happy birthday he had till now... Or can we say the best present anyone can give... The lights of the room turned on... The room was decorated with blue and pink balloons... Not disappointing their future girl/boy child... There was a little bed... Cute stuffed toys... Toy cars... And a small pillow tent...

(pic of pillow tent 👇)

Paras: ye sab tumne kiya?Jiya nods

Jiya nods...
Paras hugs her tightly repeating thank you...
Paras: ye meri life mein ab tak ka best bday aur best surprise hai... Thank you for everything... Kitna time hua?
Jiya: I am two weeks pregnant...

Sameer and vansh hugged her... Congrats sista
Ishika too hugs her... Congrats bhabhi
Last but not the least shrishti tackles her in big hug... Congrats pagal

Aarohi: mera bhi ek bhai ya behen aayega? Yayyyy...

Everyone chuckles and jiyaras takes blessings from the elders.