3 - A Villain Named Phantom, A Hero Named Jschlatt.

A/N: Angst my beloved <3

--------

Tommy put a hand to the arm around his neck, that wasn't very tight.

But he found no energy, and passed out.

He was knocked unconscious from the headache he was having.

"Whoa whoa whoa-"

The villain found the boy falling onto him, and he caught the blonde.

He was confused.

--------

The blonde had just fell into his arms like that.

The villain, Wilbur, was shocked in the response.

Had he fainted due to sheer shock or had he fallen unconscious because of something else?

But then Wilbur noticed he didn't feel much pain in his stomach for some reason.

He looked down to see no gaping hole, if you were to ignore the bloodied sun-bleached shirt that had fallen victim to the hero's weapon.

The blonde must have healed him somehow.

It was the only reasonable explanation.

So he set the boy previously resting in his arms onto the floor, examining his pockets for any weapon.

He found a knife, with an enchantment carved into it's handle.

Wilbur may not be able to read enchantments, but he could figure it wasn't anything well.

The boy may have healed him just to make him suffer again.

He decided to throw the blade into the far corner, in case if the boy were to wake.

Wilbur had decided to look around the area he was in.

He found himself in some sort of excluded room that lied behind a café.

He made a mental note to check the name of the café if he were to exit it.

But when he tried to open the door, he found it locked.

He was stuck there.

Wilbur decided to stick around, especially often in the room where the boy was laid in.

he spent most of his time travelling around the café, inspecting the knife and watching the kid in the far corner.

It took some time for him to wake, to be honest.

It had taken an hour and forty minutes for the boy to leave his unconscious state.

The blonde's eyes fluttered open.

Before he knew it, he was held against the wall with the enchanted knife to his neck, again.

He saw the villain's sharp gaze into his eyes, feeling as though he were being stabbed mentally every moment he looked into them.