21 - Hello, I'd like to Report a Missing Gremlin.

She was the last thing he had, and he didn't want to lose it.

They most likely took him back to run a few more experiments.

It hurt Eryn on how the Government allowed this.

But he currently couldnt do this on his own.

----

Wilbur was simply walking around a few districts, Techno accompanying him.

He was currently talking to Technoblade about Tommy, and how much of a gremlin he could be.

Of course, he didn't leave out how he was sweet at some times too.

Once they had gotten to the café, he noticed it was closed.

"That's strange, Tommy would usually be working here right now.." Wilbur hummed, inspecting the interior of the café.

"You sure we're at the right place, Wilbur?" Techno said, also spectating the area.

"Positive. I've been coming here for a while. Maybe a week, I didn't keep track." Wilbur shrugged.

"Why don't you ask Niki where he is? You did mention he knew Niki."

"Great idea! I'll do just that." Wilbur smiled, walking away from the café.

They decided to check if Niki was at Puffy's bakery.

When they had gotten inside they were met by Puffy, who had kindly welcomed them.

"Welcome Wilbur! How are you?" Puffy grinned, silently welcoming Techno too.

(Puffy never admitted it, but at times she was afraid of Techno.)

"I'm just fine Puffy. Have you seen Niki?"

Puffy nodded, "She's currently at the back. I'll call her for you."

She then exited the scene to re-enter with Niki.

"Hi Niki," Wilbur greeted.

"Hello Wilbur. Anything wrong? It's quite unlike you to come visit this early." She smiled softly.

Wilbur sighed, "Have you seen Tommy? The gremlin just randomly disappeared."

Niki hummed.

"You're right actually. By now Tommy would be at his café or talking to us."

"Tommy's missing?" Puffy raised an eyebrow.

"Possibly, but we don't know that yet. He could be ill." Wilbur shrugged.

"How about we go visit him? He had also told me Tubbo and Ranboo were staying over for some time, maybe they'll know?" Niki said.

Wilbur nodded, "Why not?"

Puffy decided to close up the bakery early to check on Tommy with them.

She couldn't help but feel something was off.

They then knocked on Tommy's door a few times.