10 - Hello? Animal Control? Yeah, a Raccoon Broke in.

Niki always had to 'mother' him.

But, he'd rather admit that she's more of a sibling than mother.

The caring type, perhaps.

She has a good heart.

Shame if Tommy lost her like his parents.

----

Tommy was restocking yet again.

He had a slight busy week as more people eventually came to the café.

He really wasn't sure why he started getting at least 17 people an hour.

And as of his long shifts, that's quite alot of people if he may say.

It might just be a rush season, for all he cares.

Maybe people started getting jobs again.

Due to all the recognition, Tommy atleast had to check stock 2-3 times a day.

Usually he would restock once or twice a week, making sure to keep up to date with the expiry dates and etc.

Currently, he was unloading packages and unboxing them, sorting them into the correct positions.

Oh what he would do if it were all disarranged, he would kill himself.

He'd spent a solid hour to have found the ingredients he needed, which wouldn't be great for reputation - business specifically.

In the middle of rearranging piles and piles of objects, the bell had rang.

Tommy walked up tot the front to see the very same brunette he had met when he met Shroud.

Strange thing was, Shroud didn't greet him yet today.

"Welcome to Innit's Café. What would you like?" Tommy smiled, anxiously glancing at the window.

It was a strange thing, for Shroud to not visit this late.

It was a rare occurrence.

What would he do without that fluffy little crow pestering him?

Oh how he regretted wishing for peace.

"Latte, please." He smiled back, then placing the money onto the counter gently.

He was nicer than the guy that fucking slammed that onto there, for starters.

He then walked towards the seats, pulled out a laptop and started typing.

He was the working type, Tommy noted.

While Tommy was working on the order, he couldn't help but wonder why the brunette was similar.

He felt like he met him before.

No, not the day he first came in, with Shroud there-

Oh god, Shroud.