14 - lol Imagine Harboring a Feral Fox in your House. Couldn't be me.

Tommy smiled.

"It's not like they could do anything anyway."

Niki was going to fucking murder that hero.

Fighting on a lower district was unacceptable; especially if the people already have enough to deal with.

----

Tommy was simply making some food for dinner, and he could tell that eyes were watching him.

Ever since he brought the fox in, they had been unbearably uncomfortable.

He didn't really like the idea of the fox's comfort.

So, he decided to make some chicken soup. Or stew. I can't really tell the difference, being the dumb fuck I am.

He figured they may like it.

"Say, what's your name? It's sort of impolite to just take someone in from the streets without knowing their name."

The fox sneered, "It's impolite to just abduct a child from the streets, thank you."

Tommy nervously laughed.

He was technically correct.

"Fundy. I'm Fundy."

Tommy smiled softly, "Nice to meet you. I'm Tommy. Tommy Innit."

"What kind of a second name is Innit?"

"I don't know, what kind of a name is Fundy?"

Fundy scoffed sarcastically.

Tommy was smiling to himself; atleast the fox was warming up.

"I really don't like to assume, may I ask what your pronouns are?" He asked Fundy.

"He/him."

Tommy nodded in response.

Wait, how the fuck do you speak '/' in a sentence?-

Tommy then noticed that footsteps were entering the scene, precisely coming down the stairs.

Tubbo was there.

"Who- what?"

Tommy sighed.

Right, he forgot Tubbo didn't know about this.

He technically stayed in his room the whole day yesterday. He never saw Fundy - same goes with Ranboo.

"Tubbo, this is, uh, Fundy. Fundy, meet Tubbo."

Tubbo immediately facepalmed.

"The moment you force us to stay here for some time is the moment where you adopt people from god knows where?"

Tommy nervously chuckled, "He was just alone on the streets, I couldn't leave him like that. He might be here temporarily until he can live separately."

"Just because I'm on the streets doesn't mean I can't live properly." Fundy groaned.

Tubbo hummed.