26 - We Can All Agree that Breaking Out is Better than Breaking In.

Suddenly, an explosion occured.

Scientists sort of gathered around.

Out came Ranboo, axe slung over his shoulders as he walked closer.

"Salutations!" He began, "It seems that you are holding my friend captive. I would like him back now, please."

꧁꧂

Tommy's eyes widened.

What the fuck?

What was Ranboo doing here?

And how did he find him?

And most importantly, where the fuck did he get that axe?

All of a sudden, Scientists attempted in trying to stop Ranboo, but more people appeared.

Even Tubbo, the tiny fucker, was there.

Niki, Wilbur, some weird guy with long pink hair, puffy and some others he knew were even there.

Jack seemed dead, to be honest.

He looked like he didn't want to be there.

He's that one guy to ask, 'can I leave?'

And definitely waits for an answer.

Were they all here to help them?

Tommy was no longer curled in a corner de-materialising or some shit.

He was surprised, to be honest.

Eryn, however, looked like he knew.

He could have given a heads up.

Wilbur and Tubbo headed towards Tommy'd direction, Tubbo on the verge of tears of seeing Tommy and Wilbur being ecstatic upon finding him.

"Tommy!" Tubbo yelled, waiting for Wilbur to sort of remove the barrier between them.

Once the barrier was no longer blocking the path, Tubbo ran in and headbutted Tommy's stomach.

"Woah there Tubso, careful. I don't want to get hurt again." He chuckled, hugging the gremlin.

Tubbo froze.

"What do you mean, again?" Both Wilbur and Tubbo eyed him, genuinely unhappy by his reply.

By genuinely unhappy, he meant they looked like they were going to murder.

"Well-"

"Ranboo," Tubbo yelled, walking out towards the halfling, "Feel free to fuck em up as much as you want."

Tommy, confused as he were, had questions immediately answered as he saw Ranboo fucking screech something in a language unintelligible.

The lanky figure proceeded to fight every fucking scientist there was, minus dan, and another bald guy called 'Trayaurus', because he's an angel, until he laid eyes on 'NG'.