Chapter 3

All of the Azur Lane girls were shocked to see the size of the ship, its massive main guns, and most importantly,

Cleveland: A MALE?

Montana: *chuckles* What? first time seeing a male, Cleveland?

Cleveland was shocked that he knows her name before he turned his attention to Kaga and Akagi

Montana: Now, I'm gonna make this request quick, you two better stop this mess, but if one of you makes a stupid move...

Y O U   A R E   R E A L L Y   N O T   G O N N A   L I K E   W H A T ' S   G O N N A

H A P P E N   N E X T

The girls shiver in fear when he spoke in that tone, but the Jap carriers remained unfazed

Akagi: Tch, I'll show you what the Sakura Empire is capable of!

She then launches a dozen of Jap bombers at the ship only to be shredded by Montana's CIWS

Akagi: *surprised* What?

Montana: Welp, you asked for it,

D O N ' T   S A Y   I   D I D N ' T   W A R N   Y A

Kaga: Take him out!

The Siren ship aimed at him and unleashed a barrage of shells, but Montana remain static.

Cleveland: What's he doing?

Kaga: This is the end for you!

He then suddenly jumps and dodges the hail of bullets only for Harry to come from behind and give him a supersonic ride.

Before anyone could process what just happened, Montana launched his harpoons and destroyed most of the Siren ships in the area, and then jump right in front of Kaga.

Kaga: You-

Montana: GET- *knocks her back with his M14 buttstock*

Montana then loads 18 inch AP shells and aimed them right at her, and then...

Montana: DUNKED ON! *Shoots 12 18 inch AP shells at Kaga as she screams in pain*

Akagi: KAGA!

She rushed to Kaga, she survived, but unconscious.

Cleveland: That caught us off guard, I can't believe how strong he is, Impressive!

Akagi: You dare hurt my SISTER!

Montana: What? I've given ya a warning, but you didn't listen. Ain't my fault.

Suddenly, a red paper cross came towards him at high speed only for him to just snatch it with two fingers.

Montana: *sigh* Anything better than that, Zuikaku?

The girls looked in the direction of the paper cross only to be shocked by his accurate prediction, seeing Zuikaku standing on her carrier, who looked surprised as well, how did he know her name?

Just then, 6-inch shells begin to fly towards her position. She managed to dodge some, but she still received moderate damage.

Zuikaku: I didn't expect this...