Chapter 7

It's been 2 days since Sheffield and Edinburgh's spying mission. Montana is inside his ship watching another war movie: Fury. Even though it's on land, its scenes reflect certain things of history. One of them is at the time when regiments of the US 2nd Armored Division liberated a German town.

Montana couldn't agree more. During the Second World War, his crew has heard from many soldiers of the Western Front of the mass-scale war crimes Nazi Germany committed during the early stages. Most notably the Holocaust, when the Nazis sent millions of Jews into concentration camps, forcing them to work to the bone. 

However, what the Nazis did compare what the Imperial Japanese did during its rise to power was very different. When his crew heard about The Bataan Death March, all they wanted was revenge. Then came the news of the fate to some of Enterprise's crew after the Battle of Midway, those who were forced into a crash landing were picked up by Japanese ships, mostly destroyers, and cruisers. They were tortured to make them spill intel of the enemy's movement before being decapitated at the stern and feeding their bodies to the sharks. That's when his old commander reached a breaking point, every time his crew found a destroyer or cruiser, they would disable their weapons before conducting a boarding party where they would beat their enemies before spilling gasoline all over the ship and setting it alight, burning them alive.

That was before, now he's planning on burning the Sirens. Honestly, he wanted to send the Crimson Axis to Hell as well but knowing that they're being tricked and knows that they'll return to the good side once Orochi is launched, he decided to spare them. He's very short-tempered, most likely because of what his last commander suffered after that surprise attack. Only his strategized mind is keeping him from doing a genocide run. Montana decided to head to the cafeteria, where he meet America's Unsinkable Dreadnought: USS Nevada (BB-36).

Nevada: Ah, so you're Montana.

Montana: Heh, heya Nevada.

Nevada: What do you want today?

Montana: Hmm, Bacon and Eggs please, and a cup of coffee.

Nevada: Coming right up!

As Nevada plated the order, he observes the area, there's Laffey, Javelin, Cleveland with her sisters Columbia (CL-56), Montpelier (CL-57), and Denver (CL-58), also The Renown Class Battlecruiser, HMS Repulse

Nevada: Here you are.

Montana: Sweet, thanks.

As Montana head to his seat, he decides to take out his tablet to watch a video while eating his breakfast. The video in question is Japan's last-ditch effort to prevent surrender.

(skip to 10:44 and end at 35:15)

The girls present in the area heard the video and decides to see what it is until they heard the name of USS Laffey. The sleepy bunny girl is awakened by it and decides to check in as well, but for some reason, Montana doesn't budge. Then Enterprise, Hornet, and Belfast came into the cafe and decides to join in the show, is seems calm at first but it changed once the kamikaze launch their strike. When the video is finished, USS Laffey (DD-724) was hit by 6 kamikazes and 4 bombs, yet the ship remained afloat. The girls are wondering, how in the hell did she survive all of that?