Chapter 5

Zuikaku: Shokaku! Please! *looks at Montana* You dare hurt my sister!

Montana: What? You're just about to cut Hornet's head off. So, I just knock your big sis to make you stop in your tracks, and I gotta say that worked out just fine. Heh...

L O O K S   L I K E   I   D I D   M Y   J O B   T O O   W E L L ,   D I D   I ?

Zuikaku: YOU LITTLE-!

Zuikaku charges at Montana with Prinz Eugen and Z23 following suit, only for Montana to dodge Zuikaku, kick Prinz in the face, and shred Z23 with his CIWS instantly putting her armaments out of action.

Z23: All my weapons are destroyed by that?!

Montana: What? Do you want more?

Montana then proceeds to send more 20mm rounds at Z23 while she desperately tried to escape the hail of bullets coming from his 8 CIWS. However, she soon falls prey to his close-encounter weapons, her hull was riddled with 20 mm holes and was about to be knocked unconscious by a single 18-inch turret, only for Prinz Eugen to step in by firing her 8 8-inch guns, forcing him to evade.

Prinz Eugen: LEAVE HER ALONE!

Montana's CIWS did little work, destroying every 8-inch shell before dodging Prinz Eigen herself. She charged at him again only for him to do 360 and smack the back of the head with his rifle buttstock and blast her away with 3 18-inch AP shells. 

Then Zuikaku charged at him with her katana only for him to duck down, swipe her legs and kick her in the torso. He then fires another 3 AP shells from his main turret, but she slashes them all and charges at him again only to dodge it again a few inches away from being stabbed and hit her back with his rifle buttstock. 

Montana: C'mon I got plenty more where that came from and you're already beaten up? Too bad!

Infuriated, Zuikaku swings her katana around, but again he dodges. Montana then grabs her by the neck, throws up in the sky, and using his rifle as a baseball bat, strikes her right in the torso, launching her far a yard away. Getting pissed, Zuikaku charged at him and jumped, ready to deliver a downward blow on his head. Montana was aware of the attack and was prepared to either dodge or block. Until suddenly just before the blade strikes, a maid, which was Town Class British Cruiser, HMS Belfast, steps in and blocked the blow with her hand covered with metal, crossing. This catch Zuikaku off guard, but not for Montana.

Zuikaku: What the- Who the heck are you?!

Belfast: Oh no one, just a maid passing by.

Montana: *laughs* Just a maid. You serious right now, Belfast?

Belfast, like the others, was shocked at him knowing her name.

Belfast: How did you-

Montana: Heh, I'll tell ya later. However, since you're here, I'm guessing that the main Royal Navy fleet is gonna arrive with 2 old super-dreadnoughts, a battlecruiser, and 2 other cruisers of the Town Class in a matter of seconds.

Then from the fog, the afore-mentioned fleet came, consisting of the two super-dreadnoughts, HMS Queen Elizabeth and her sister, HMS Warspite, the Admiral Class Battlecruiser, HMS Hood, and 2 more maids of the Town class light cruisers, HMS Sheffield, and HMS Edinburgh. This confirms his guess.

Montana: Yup, called it. *looks at the Axis shipgirls* Now you girls have two options: Leave or choose your fate: by the Royal navy, *aim all guns at the Axis* or by me.

The axis shipgirls shiver in fear when he aims his guns at them before lifting their wounded comrades and retreating to safety.

Prinz Eugen: I guess we will take our leave. Farewell, Azur Lane