Chapter 6

Inside the super-battleship, Montana is sitting in his commander's room watching the movie Greyhound, right where the destroyer was in a fight with 2 submerged German U-boats.

Montana decides to pause and reminisces the sheer luck his crew has, dodging 2 torpedoes and almost being torpedoed from the bow until that Catalina depth charged that wolf. However, It's nothing compared to Montana's since he was bracketed by any type of Japanese shell from every direction but somehow defeated all ships and escaped critically damaged, but afloat. Then he realizes something.

Montana: Two subs... Oh crap!

Like before, Montana races to the deck, jump off, deployed his rigging, and heads out into the unknown. Enterprise and Cleveland saw his frantic departure again and joined him as well, alongside Belfast and Hamman, who was dragged into the fleet.

Timeskip to 20 minutes into the journey

Montana is now in the middle of a severe storm, but he knows he's on the right path. Then, Harry sends his findings and confirms his prediction.

Montana: Yep, there they are. A squadron of Chinese ships or Dragon Empry ships around the debris of Siren shipwrecks. Well, I'm getting close, I should be able the snatch them outta there before those Sirens came in and finish what they've started.

Enterprise: Do you think they got lost in the storm?

Montana: Big possibility that they're on a scouting mission, got caught in the storm, and encounter a Siren fleet and were forced to flee. Also, how nice of you to join in the journey Enty.

Enterprise: Oh, I'm not alone.

Then the rest of the girls came.

Belfast: Montana, although I understand why you are called 'The Mad Monster', It does not mean that you have to do this alone. Remember you have us and we will get through this together.

Montana: Yeah...

Hamman: I don't understand why I have to get wet again.

Cleveland: Sorry about that, I know it's rough but seeing Montana leaving like that means something is wrong and we just can't ignore him.

Hamman: *grumbling* I guess *spots something in the distance* Wait, something's up ahead! Look!

The fleet looks a the horizon to see multiple ships coming into view.

Cleveland: Sirens! *readies her armaments* What are they doing here?!

Montana: Whoa! Hold your horses there Cleve. Take a closer look.

Upon closer inspection, the shapes turned out to be destroyed Sirens ships.

Cleveland: They've already finished the battle!

Montana: Just as I thought, those Chinese Crusiers encountered those Siren ships and are now beaten up. However, I'm pretty sure those Sirens will call in reinforcements to finish what they've started.

Cleveland: If that's the case, then we have to hurry, but I don't know how we'll be able to spot enemies in this storm. We have to be careful.

Montana: Well am I just a lucky super-battleship with modern equipment? You girls cover the flanks, I'm going in. *Radios Harry* Harry, give me a bird's eye view of the area.