Chapter 12

The news of Yorktown's return was spread all across the base, which causes some girls to make their way to meet her. In the meantime, Montana is walking to a beach where he reminisces a memory when during his third Fleet Admiral's time in Japan in 2010, he was approached by a Japanese Lt. Commander that turned out to be a grandson of a sailor that served on the Yamato.

Japanese Lt. Commander: Admiral, sir. *Salutes*

Montana's 3rd Fleet Admiral: Hm? Oh, Lt. Commander. *Salutes back* What is it?

Lt. Commander: Can I have a word with you?

Fleet Admiral: Sure, I wouldn't mind.

Lt. Commander: Well, it's about what happened back at the Phillipphens in 1944, do you remember?

Fleet Admiral: When the first Fleet admiral of Montana takes on a large fleet by himself? Yeah, I know.

Lt. Commander: So you know about my grandfather?

Fleet Admiral: Yeah, after the whole fleet is destroyed, he ordered his men to search for survivors, which tragically only one is found, everyone else either died by intense shelling, flash fires or drowned trapped in their ships. That lone survivor was your granddad who turned out to be a captain like you, though he has less experience but is still a cunning navy officer. He had a good conversation with him, talking about past lives and how the fact that he hate fighting with us not because he hated us but because he knew that fighting against the US was a big mistake, eventough we lost a lot of units, they can replace them faster than the Japanese. Unfortunately, he doesn't have a choice for they will threaten him with killing his family since they're fighting a losing war. When the war ended with the atomic bombings, your grandfather reunites with his family who now have a baby boy. *Sigh* Tell me, where do you live?

Lt. Commander: 小倉、なんで?

Fleet Admiral: Kokura, well aren't you lucky, Kokura was the actual target for the second A-bomb, it was thanks to Mother Nature's dense cloud that they switch to Nagasaki. Nevertheless, the death toll was appalling.

Lt. Commanderええ...

Fleet Admiral: By the way, when did you join the navy?

Lt. Commander: 10 months ago, thanks to my grandfather I quickly rose my ranks.

Fleet Admiral: Interesting.

Lt. Commander: Also I have this blueprint that I have designed my self which I'm hoping will be built in the future, eventough it has been a thing of the past.

Fleet Admiral: What is it?

The captain showed the blueprints to him only to be shocked to learn that this was supposed to be Montana's rival.