Chapter 10

The next day, Montana's dream

Montana was in a little cafe in Paris after the Allies liberated the capital city, only there were no soldiers nor civilians. As he sat down looking at the star in the night sky a figure came to him, it was that bag of bones with the blue jacket.

Sans: Heya

Montana: Oh, hey Sans. Looks like you wanna chat about that last battle between the two factions, huh?

Sans: Heh, yeah it is.

Sans goes to take a seat facing him.

Sans: So uh... you kinda lost yourself when you were fighting those bastards working with the Sirens huh?

Montana: Yeah. I mean, they all shipgirls were created to fight against the Sirens but those bastards try to use their technology to defeat them! What kind of bullsh*t is that?!

Sans: Easy kid, I get it. I also have had that problem ever since the kid did the Genocide route. After she killed my bro, all I wanted to do is to make her hurt as bad as she did to me, but worse. I'm sure you wanted to do the same thing. However, in the long run, I realize somewhere, even in the deepest of pits or wells, you name it, there is a light of hope that the kid is willing to change. There was this one time when Frisk managed to help me and Alph to save Gaster and in return, G and Alph bring Asriel and Chara back to life. Then Chara tells me about her past and eventough I still hate her for what happened, I decided to give her another chance, for Frisk and Asriel. You should do the same to Akagi and Kaga once you managed to bring Amagi and Tosa back.

Montana: *sigh* I guess you're right... Also, I almost forgot, Kaga was Akagi's adopted sis, Tosa was her real elder sis.

Sans: Yeah, I managed to search for some historic WW2 ships when I first watch Azur Lane with Alph. Heh, man, you gotta see Alph's reaction watching that. She's crazy

Montana: Heh heh, tell me about it. How many animes has she watched?

Sans: Hmm about 150-200.

Montana: Damn, she watched them with Undyne right?

Sans: Heh, obviously.

Montana: *checks his watch* Welp, it's time for me to get up. Later Sans.

Sans: Yeah, C'ya kid, and good luck.

The dream ends and Montana awakens from his sleep, groaning. Probably because of the last battle that has somewhat drained him. He still remembers the girls' faces when they saw his new powers but he doesn't seem to bother since he was a monster ship after all. However, he knows that he needs to control his anger, one false step and he might trigger his own Genocide.

Montana: Welp, time to prepare for a new day.

He gets up and prepares his breakfast.

Meanwhile with Iron-Blood, 15 minutes after Montana's Fury

Prinz Eugen, Z23, and Z21 who were wise enough not to engage him, knowing if they do it will be a death sentence had captured every footage of his fight with the Japs as they make their way back to base. At the docks, Prinz's elder sister and the first of the class, Admiral Hipper, and 2 Deutschland Heavy Cruisers: Deutschland (Lutzow) and Admiral Graf Spee, are waiting for them when they saw the expression of fear on their faces.

Admiral Hipper: Sis? What's wrong?

Prinz Eugen: I'll tell you later, can you call every girl on this base to the command center, please?