Chapter #4 Some bonding and fun!

(1st Pov)

Dinner was.... Awkward and tense. Again. It's been a week since Alpha joined the group and the others have not stopped showing there disliking towards her, it involved glaring and ignoring. Over the week I did my best to show them how to live normally and teach them the history, common sense, logic of my world. Throughout the week I've noticed them warming up to me by a large amount. It was Saturday, right now I was sitting down between Lucia and Alpha, but Lucia was glaring at Alpha, She seemed to be unaffected, but I was pretty sure she was getting annoyed. Ruby and Akame were also glaring at Alpha for hurting me. This has been going on for a week now and I was thinking of way to defuse the situation. 

Y/n: So.... Ya'll gonna continue to glare or eat? Because your foods getting cold.

None of them budged.

Y/n: ..... Ruby, you get free cookies if you stop.

She. Did. Not. Budge. That touched my heart, since she chose glaring at someone who attacked me over her favorite food. I look over at Lucia.

Y/n: ... I'm pulling rank. Lucia, as your commandment, I order you to stop.

I say with what I hope to be a serious voice. She glanced at me with soften eyes, before returning to her original position. Alright, that didn't work either. I turn to Akame.

Y/n: I won't cook meat for you.

Nothing. Sigh. Again, it touches my heart. So they care that Alpha hurt me, and they developed a warmth to me....mmmmm. Got it. I stand up and grab my plate.

Y/n: Come on, Alpha. We'll eat in my room.

The other three snap their head to me in shock. They immediately tried to change my mind.

Akame: What if she attacks you!?

She said visibly displaying concern

Ruby: And we're not there to protect you!?

She said with slight pink dust on her cheeks, realizing what she said.

Lucia: I highly advise against this!!

She was definitely worried. Alpha was looking at me confused. I sit and set my plate down.

Y/n: Then can you please calm down? Alpha won't do anything, she has the same problem as all of you. You all distrusted me when we first met, warmed up to me when I explained everything, also, Akame you reacted the same way when you first met me. 

They all looked down in shame, especially Akame. Alpha looked at me for a few seconds.

Alpha: I'm sorry... for attacking you.

I smiled at her and patted her head. She was visibly surprised.

Y/n: There nothing to be sorry for. I understand your reasoning, I probably would have done the same thing, if our roles were switched.

I turn back to the others.

Y/n: See? In the end your all worried about how to get back home. I'm trying to help all of you, the least you can do is get along, okay?

Ruby/Akame/Lucia: Sorry.

Y/n: Now onto another topic... School.

All four of them were staring. 

Y/n: I still have school and I can't leave you here alone, so I'm going to file a temporary registry so you can attend my school. This is a part of the stuff you missed.

Akame narrowed her eyes.

Akame: Do you not trust us.

I deadpan before pointing at her.