Chapter #6 An agreement and getting closer.

(Authors note: For those of you had this question come to mind, no Lucia and Alpha do not have they're powers. Since reverting back into humans, they don't have the inhuman abilities Constructs and Ascendants have. Ruby still has her's though. Why? Because there no clear answer to what would happen to people traveling between worlds through a portal that was never expected to appear.)

(Y/n Pov)

My eyes slowly open. I look around to see the guest bedroom and saw it was seven in the morning. I register the extra weight and look down. I see Akame on top of me. She was using me as a body pillow. I look back at the ceiling, reality sinking in.

Y/n: '....... Holy shit..... Last night wasn't a dream. I'm really in a relationship with Akame..... So many people would kill me to have my position.'

I heard a groan and looked down. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled at her as I comb her hair. She smiled back and moved her body up. She leaned down and kissed me longer than usual. She slowly pulled back, but was a few inches away. 

Akame: Good morning.

Y/n: Morning. Sleep well?

Akame: Yes.

Y/n: I think I should get breakfast ready now-

She immediately slumped down on me and bury her head into my neck.

Akame: No. 

Y/n: We can't stay like this forever.

Akame: Is it wrong to wish?

I chuckled. We lay there for an hour. We finally get out of the bed. Akame went to the bathroom and I went to the kitchen. As I'm making breakfast I hear footsteps. I continue working as arms wrap around me and a head rests on my left shoulder.

Y/n: You must be really excited about experiencing romance, huh?

Akame: Yeah.... am I bothering you?

Y/n: Nah-

Ruby: EH!?

We look over to the doorway to see Ruby, Akame and Alpha standing there with a blush looking between us. I wave.

Y/n: Morning.

Akame: Morning everyone.

Lucia: Uh.... Morning.... 

Ruby: What's going on?

She uses her arms to gesture to our position.

Y/n:..... I'll be straight with you. Akame wants know the romantic part of normal lives. So after a heart felt conversation where she admits she has developed feelings for me in her stay, we are now in a relationship.

I felt Akame push her cheek against mine. Ruby looked down with her hair shadowing her eyes while Lucia and Alpha looked disappointed. Alpha walked up to me and grabbed my hands. She looked up at me with a determined look.

Alpha: Can we be in a relationship? I wish to experience romance as well.

Ruby/Lucia: What!?

Y/n: .... Seriously?

I wasn't all too surprised, I had a feeling, but I needed to be sure. I also have an idea of where this was going.

Y/n: Well.... It's more common these days to date one woman. Plus I don't know if Akame-

Akame: I don't mind.

Y/n: ..... You don't?

Akame: No, you promised to show us what living a normal life would be like. That includes the romantic part. I don't want the others to miss their chance. So... I'm okay with sharing you.