Chapter #11 Surprises

(3rd Pov)

(Next morning)

Y/n woke up with a stretch in his own bed. The night before he explained that he wanted to be alone to plan the next step. Of course he planned to send Lucia and Akame home, but he needed a solid plan on how meet Luna, Alpha's sister. He looked around, letting his eyes adjust before landing the cute dog plushie he won for Ruby. 

Y/n: '... I should I keep that promise first.'

He got up and gathered some of her stuff, putting them in bags. With that he looked at the clock and saw it was seven in the morning. It was also Monday. He quickly changed and headed downstairs and saw the others already eating. He greeted them with a smile. 

Y/n: Good morning girls.

Akame: Good morning.

Alpha: Hey.

Lucia: Morning Y/n.

Alpha: How did you sleep.

Y/n: Fine. It's been awhile since I've slept alone. 

Akame: Did you not like sleeping with us?

Y/n: Of course not, I really enjoyed all of your company.

They smiled at him. 

Lucia: What do you plan on doing today?

Y/n: Well first off school. Yesterday may have been hectic, but we can't all take a sick day, too suspicious. 

Lucia: Okay. 

After a quick breakfast, they all get ready to head out. Now that the seasons were getting warmer, they had a change of casual clothing. Alpha wore light blue shirt with 'FUN' written in a bold darker blue and had jeans, along with black hair clips. Lucia was wearing a white shirt with black borderlines and jeans, along with some red wrist bands. Akame was wearing a black shirt with a thin gray jacket over it and jeans.

As for Y/n, he wore a black longs sleeve shirt that had a slight turtle neck piece and had a white shirt over it that was loose and had jeans. 

Y/n: Everyone ready and got their masks?

All: Yes!

Y/n: Great.

They walk out with their binders in hand. As they walked down the street to the school, when they hear someone call out to them. 

Liz: Y/n!

They turn to see Liz, Duke, Celia, and... Velvet?

Y/n: Hey.

Duke: Morning my dude!

Celia: Hey.

While his girlfriends greet their classmates, Y/n turns to Velvet.

Y/n: Getting more bold are we? 

Velvet: I guess you can say that.

Lucia: Won't your sister be bothered?

Velvet: She will, but not as much as now...

She drifted off while avoiding eye contact with Y/n, making him raised a brow. He stared, making Velvet nervous and the others confused. She quickly tried to change the subject.

Velvet: Well, speaking of sisters, where's Ruby?

Y/n: She's home sick.

Celia: Oh no, how is she?

Y/n: She's alive, so it shouldn't be anything too serious.

Liz: Then shouldn't one of you keep an eye on her?