Epilogue: It feels like a year, but it's actually really close to one.

(AN: Hey everyone! I decided to write this for fun since it's been close to a year since I started writing fanfiction, an actual year since I started writing My Red Little Cuties and finally close to a year since I published. This story will have more than one occasion. So I hope you enjoy the final story that will end this book!)

(3rd Pov)

Y/n:... Well, I guess we're finally here. 

He spoke to himself, lying in his bed and stared up at the ceiling. He sat up and stretched with a stifled yawn. He looked out the window and looked around the neighborhood to see all those familiar decorations. Nodding to himself, he got out and walked out of the room to the kitchen. Then, he was greeted with the sight of someone already there. He smiled and walked to the fridge. 

Y/n: Morning. You're up early.

He looked over his shoulder to look into a pair of yellow eyes. 

Luna: Yes, good morning.

She sat at the table with a bowl of cereal in front of her. Y/n joined her while preparing his own and spoke.

Y/n: Didn't sleep well?

Luna: Nothing like that. I simply woke up before my sister. 

Y/n: Was she deep in sleep?

Luna:... I think so, yes. 

Y/n: I see...

Having Luna here has definitely been an adjustment. Y/n's been trying to make talks with her but she either answers shortly or nods. He found it a little awkward, seeing as they have to live together and should be getting along more, but decided that this is 'getting along'. No need to ask for more without pushing it. Lamia was similar, but she was more like too 'tired' to respond but will respond and speak with no ill tone. Not that Luna had an ill tone either. 

Y/n: How are you fairing with your studies?

Another Adjustment is Luna and Lamia's resentment for going to school. Y/n couldn't fault them seeing their respective viewpoints had not changed at all, only being ammendable after meeting him and he saw their tolerance level when they visited the festival to gather supplies for the end of school year party. However, he simply wasn't gonna leave them at the house without something to do aside from exploring channels on the TV, so he compromised that they can stay home, if they do work online. After some convincing and negotiating, they agreed. 

Luna: I'm doing fine. 

Y/n: Your not having any problems understanding?

Luna: I'll manage if I do. 

Y/n: Right...

He falls silent after sighing. He quietly looks out the window as he munches. Luna mentally sighs in relief at the silence. She may have come to terms that he is a decent person and that he's dating her sister, but she can never forget her memories of humans and what they did to her. After a while, Y/n slowly starts to smile toward the window. Luna caught it and curiously follows his gaze. It stops when she spots the neighbors house from across the street and sees children coming out laughing with costumes on as they walk to their parents car. 

Luna: What are they doing?

She muttered under her breath which Y/n caught. 

Y/n: They're probably dressing up for a class activity. Tis the month I suppose. 

Luna: What do you mean?

He looked at her confused when she asked before shaking his head, then smiled at her.