Chapter #5 Some more fun and a talk.

(Y/n Pov)

Lucia ends treating my arm with wrapping bandages around it. It's been ten minutes since she started. The other girls were surrounding me, casting me worried looks. Lucia was sitting on right and Ruby on my left. Alpha was standing in front of me beside Alex. Akame was behind the bench keeping an eye out. She said it was to make sure Josh's friend doesn't come back to finish the job. I highly doubt it.

Lucia: That should do it. We need to get you to a doctor, so they can properly examine it.

Y/n: Thanks, Lucia. Akame, how's your cheek? Josh didn't hurt you did he?

She turned and smiled at me.

Akame: I'm fine, you know I've faced worse.

Y/n: Yeah, I guess I do.

???: Alex!

We all look up and saw an older women with gray hair and black eyes. It was Kate, Alex's mother, following her was Levi, Alex's sister. They reached us and looked at Alex in worry.

Levi: We heard there was a fight that happened where you said you would go. 

Kate: Are you okay!?

Alex: I am, thanks to Y/n.

They seem to realize I was here and looked over. They were definitely shocked from seeing my bandaged arm with a blood stain on it.

Kate: Dear! Y/n, what happened!?

Y/n: Hey, Ms. Andrite.

I explained for couple of minutes of what happened and introducing the girls to Alex's mother and sister. At the end of my explanation, I stood up, ignoring Lucia's warnings. I faced Kate and put on a sad smile.

Y/n: I'm sorry Ms. Andrite. Tonight I put Alex in danger. I'll take any punishment you deem right.

Kate seemed to be at a loss for words. Alex tries to defend me.

Alex: Wait! Hold on! It isn't completely Y/n's fault! He was-

She didn't finish, because Kate walked up to me and pulled me into a tight hug.

Kate: It's okay, young man. My daughter has told me a lot about you. I know she cares and respects you. I'm happy to know you care for her back to protect her like you did. If there is anything you need, feel free to ask.

Y/n: Thanks for the offer, I keep it in mind.

I pull out my phone and saw the time, it was seven in the after noon. I didn't realize how long we've been here. I then remembered something before the incident. Akame was eyeing a certain stall. I turn to the others.

Y/n: You guys hungry? I'll buy us a snack. There's a stall that sells dango, my treat.

I swear I saw stars in Akame's and Alex's eyes. 

Levi: Are you serious? After what happen you should head home.

Y/n: I would, but I promised the girls a good time. I don't want the incident and injury to stop me.

Levi: But-

Kate: I don't see why not.

Levi: Mother!

Kate: However, let us come with, to keep an eye on you, okay?

Y/n: That's fine with me. That okay with ya'll?

I asked the girls.

Akame: Yes!

Alex: Absolutely!