Chapter #15 Back to the mission

(3rd Pov)

Akame: Y/n is my boyfriend.

At that moment, Y/n suddenly saw his life flash before his eyes before his vision went black. 

???: Y...

Y/n: ...

???: Y/n...

Y/n: *groans*

Akame: Y/n!

His eyes fling open before blinking from the light of the room. He was laying on the ground with Akame hovering over him. He blinked a few more times before he shot up straight and looked around. 

Y/n: How...

Akame: I don't know what happened, a few seconds after I mentioned you were my boyfriend, you fell to the ground unconscious. 

Y/n: Huh-

He was cut off by a sudden, but familiar pressure. He looked over and saw a very angry lioness, glaring daggers at him with all her will. 

Y/n: 'That makes sense.'

It was Leone's bloodlust. Someone like her is cable of letting off a certain air around her, so she must have released some of it when she heard her best friend getting a boyfriend. Similar scenario to Yang's case, but much more deadly. Y/n being a normal human being, couldn't resist and was knocked unconscious. He then noticed something had occurred while he was asleep.

Y/n:... Alpha?

She was in the room... with her sword pointed at Leone. She was glaring at Leone heatedly while she switched her glare between Y/n and her. The others were on guard behind Leone. Tatsumi and Susanoo had their weapons out and Lubbock was discreetly ready to fight if needed. Najenda stood to the side, calm and collected. Alpha looked at Y/n from the corner of her eye. 

Alpha: Sensed the Bloodlust and came rushing here. 

Y/n: Okay-Wow, please calm down. Leone is just being defensive. 

Leone: To hell with that! What does Akame mean!?

Y/n: Look, I'm not gonna lie. We got close during the first week of her stay and grew feelings for the other. 

Leone: You little- If I find out you seduced-

Najenda: Leone, enough. 

She gets in front of her.

Leone: Boss!?

Najenda calmly moves Alpha's sword out of the way with her mechanical finger. 

Najenda: You need to think things through first. 

She gestures to Y/n.

Najenda: You've had a good look into his eyes, and based on his appearance and character, do you think he actually 'seduced' her? Akame of all people?

Leone: Well...

Najenda: Please excuse her Y/n.

Y/n: Oh! You don't have to apologize, it's totally understandable. I've been through the same situation before. 

He waved off her apology. She nods and turns serious. 

Najenda: That's said... Do you truly love her?

Y/n got serious himself and nodded.

Y/n: I do, but I also know she still has a job to do, which is why I worked hard to bring her home. 

Najenda got close and studied his eyes. 

Najenda: And you accept the fact that she's killed?

Y/n: Absolutely. It isn't just actions that define a person. I know Akame is also a sweet girl.