Chapter #7 School

(Y/n Pov)

It's been another week of housing the girls in red. The school event was over and their temporary registration for school was finished. I talked to Lucia about my plan for Alpha and her sister when I complete the battery. After seeing all the positives to this, and cheering her up over the fact that Alpha gets to stay with me, she agreed with my plan and would help any way she can. Over the week we actually went back to the festival again a few times, just to have some fun and get out of the house for fresh air. 

Now here we were, at the front door, ready to head to school. I got all of them required material for our classes. Yeah, since they knew me best, their schedule was made so that they had the same classes as me. Ruby and Akame wore what they had at the festival. Lucia was wearing a red shirt and gray jacket over it, which had a feather on the back, along with jeans, while Alpha was wearing black long sleeve shirt, with red tinted gray jacket over it, along with jeans as well. The shirt said 'The Alpha and the Omega'. 

As for me I was wearing a gray shirt with my go to black sweater over it (The one in the image of what you look like). I wore casual jeans and shoes, my binder slung over my shoulder with my computer in it.

Y/n: Everybody ready? Got their mask?

Akame/Lucia: Yes.

Alpha: Yeah.

Ruby: Geez! Can we go already!? I'm so excited!!

Y/n: Where's all that excitement for your classes at beacon?

Ruby: But this is my first day of school of High School! I want to make a better first impression, then on my first day of beacon!

Y/n: Alright, well let's go. 

We walk out and I lock the door. We start to make our way down the road when we were intercepted by someone.

Celia: Hey, Y/n!

I look over and see one of my classmates. Her name was Celia Auburn. Like the name, her hair was a dark shade of auburn along with auburn eyes. She wore a black jacket over a white shirt and blue jeans. She wore gray mittens and had headphone around her neck. She walked over with a lolipop in her mouth. 

I waved back awkwardly. We barely ever talk in class nor school, why was she talking to me? I felt the others confused gaze on me. She got close enough and spoke at a normal volume with a smile.

Celia: How's it going?

Y/n: .... Fine? Sorry, do you need something?

Celia: Why the hostility? We're classmates right?

Y/n: Well, we never talked before. 

She winced at my answer.

Celia:.... Yeah, I guess I can't ya blame for that. Well, I know you tend to be reserved in class, but after seeing the video, showed me that there was more to ya. Plus I was worried and wanted to see how you were doing.

..... Shit. I knew exactly what she was talking about. I didn't see the video myself, but I knew it was out there. Sigh.... There's goes my quiet and easy life in school....

Y/n: Someone filmed the fight.

I said as a statement instead of as a question. I can hear the girls slightly gasp or see them stiffen from the corner of my eye.

Y/n: Well.... as you can see, I'm fine. Thank you for your concern. 

Celia: Of course, wanna walk to school together? I'd love to get to know my new classmates.

She said as she looked at the girls.

Celia: Hi! My name is Celia Auburn. I'm Y/n's classmate.

Ruby: Hi! My name is Ruby Rose, this is my older sisters, Lucia and Lupita.