Introduction

Lex Rose is the name of the latest uprising music artist in London. At least that's the name she uses. She's taking the music charts by storm, producing hit after hit with no signs of slowing down.

 She's taking the music charts by storm, producing hit after hit with no signs of slowing down

Niall Horan is no rookie to the music industry. One of the most talented guitar players and song writers around, he's had his fair share of experience when it comes to supporting a singer. He's done it for years, but he's looking for a new artist to support and work for.

 He's done it for years, but he's looking for a new artist to support and work for

It's simple. She needs a new guitarist for her backing band, he's available to take the job.

One more thing.

They can't stand each other.

~~~~~

Welcome to this book.

Disclaimer that this story will include mature themes, strong language, mental health issues and explicit sexual content including but not limited to: choking, spitting, degradation, praise kink, pain kink, spanking, bondage.

Story also includes use of alcohol, substance abuse and violence.

Not suitable for readers under the age of 18.

The themes and music used are heavily inspired by the album Electra Heart from Marina (& The Diamonds). Credit for the songs and the stage persona belongs to Marina, I just use it as inspiration. The discography assigned to the main character will possibly include other artists too.

Spotify Playlist link available in my profile.

I hope you enjoy reading this book. At the time being, the number of chapters for it and the update schedule are undetermined. Feedback is always encouraged and appreciated.

~M