37: Heavenly

~A

Tasting his lips was like being pulled into a spell, a trap disguised as a blessing. One I willingly surrendered to every single time his soft lips would brush mine, even if only just barely. The touch of his hand, so tender at times though able to feel just as rough and predatory would only fog my brain more each time. And the warmth of his body, the scent of his skin had me wishing to stay hostage to him for eternity, wondering how I could ever be able to give all of this up.

I never would be, I realised, as his lips brushed just above my belly button, teasing me, filling me with heavenly desire the more he delayed the inevitable. My legs were already draped over his shoulders, my bare calves rubbing against his sun kissed, freckled shoulders as his arms locked around my thighs to keep them spread. I arched my back as he sucked harshly right below my rib cage. The gentle nip of his teeth was sure to leave behind a bruise, marking me all over again before the old ones from a couple days ago faded completely. Whimpering, I pushed a hand through his hair and tugged, looking down to meet his cold, amused gaze. The dark cobalt shade never failed to make my breath hitch, and this time was no exception.

"Not so fun being teased, is it?" He smirked, his fingertips digging into my hips as he held me down. I was dripping, my underwear already soaked through. I was sure he had noticed the fabric between my legs becoming darker because of it, gaining satisfaction from knowing he was the only one responsible. I gave him a pointed look, bringing my other hand down to stroke his prickly cheek.

"Careful, pretty boy. Playing with fire can get you burned." His smirk turned into a full grin, as if he took my words as a challenge.

"Maybe I like the pain." He winked, shuffling lower down my body as he tugged at the sides of my underwear. It was the only piece of clothing left on me, the rest of what I was wearing being discarded carelessly around the room in a matter of minutes after we came here. My warning tone didn't seem to faze him even in the slightest as he followed along with what he had in mind, brushing his lips along my inner thigh. I sighed deeply, pushing my hand into the hair at the crown of his head. Closing my fist around the long strands, I tugged ever so slightly.

"Do you want me to beg? Is that why you've been teasing me for so long." A puff of air fanned over my skin as I heard him chuckle. He lifted his head, looking up at me as his fingers hooked under the sides of my underwear. My pulse quickened when I noticed, anticipation bubbling up at the pit of my stomach.

"Maybe. Or maybe I just wanna take my time with you." I bit my lip to stop myself from groaning, frustrated with his decision to keep dragging this out. He sat up on his knees, pulling my underwear to bring it down. I lifted my hips a bit too eagerly to let him take them off, but I couldn't care less about seeming desperate at that moment. I actually was that desperate. And I was sure he realised that the second he touched me, my chest arching off the mattress as I tried holding in a gasp the moment his cold fingers glided along my soaked folds.

He muttered something in Russian, a curse word I assumed as his cheeks became flustered, eyes darkening ever so slightly as he kept his attention on his hand. I shivered once he separated my folds with two of his fingers, twisting his wrist to dip his middle one inside me just barely. Not even knuckle deep. I fisted the bedsheet, gritting my teeth in both sexual frustration and pleasure. I needed so much more from him, but at the same time even the slightest of his touch could drive me mad. Deep down, he was well aware of that and was revelling in the power he possessed.

My hips ticked into his hand on their own as he brushed his thumb over my clit, giving me just a taste of stimulation there before taking it away. A low groan bubbled up in my chest, my skin burning more and more with each passing second. I didn't wanna give in to what he wanted, but what other choice did I have? The pride in his face as he watched me struggle to contain myself told me everything I needed to know about his intentions. With his free hand, he grasped my hip and pinned me to the mattress, making it impossible for me to move.