30: All Mine

~A

"Am I interrupting?" Niall pushed himself through the door before I could even process what was happening. I subconsciously tugged Harry's shirt down my legs to cover myself as my gaze followed Niall. His attention fell on Harry, lying in my bed naked with a pillow covering his crotch. He looked just as shocked to see Niall there, mostly because he didn't even know who it was.

"Did I say you can come in?" I glared at Niall as he turned back towards me, crossing his arms over his chest. It was clear he came here from his room, wearing just blue basketball shorts and a grey T-shirt, his hair unstyled and wavy on top of his head.

"I wasn't expecting you'd have company." He shot back in a passive aggressive manner, trying to mask his agitation with cool arrogance. I scoffed at him, deciding to close the door to avoid attracting an audience.

"That's none of your business now, is it?"

"You seem to think so." He shrugged unbothered, jaw clenched as he held his head high in pride.

"I don't seem to think so. I know so. You have no say over what I do." I was struggling to remain cool, glancing at Harry as he stared at us in confusion. Niall huffed, uncrossing his arms as he walked towards the vanity in the corner of the room.

"Fine. Don't let me get in your way then." He took the chair and twisted it around, placing it down facing the bed before he took a seat. I stared at him in pure disbelief, still holding onto the hem of the shirt to keep myself covered.

"You can't be serious Niall." My mouth hung open by the shock. He looked almost emotionless, slouching in the chair casually and parting his knees widely propping his elbows on the armrests.

"You wanna fuck someone else? Fine. Go ahead and do that. But I'm staying." He rose an eyebrow in challenge, looking past me towards the bed Harry was still laying in. I suddenly remembered he was inevitably being dragged into this, and I gave him an apologetic look as he met my gaze.

"I'm so sorry Harry. I don't think I can get him to leave." I walked towards the bed, folding my leg to sit at the edge of it.

"Hey, I don't mind. It's nothing we haven't done before anyway." He shrugged, sitting up with a soft smile. I didn't expect him to be so unbothered by Niall's presence. Yes, our sexual escapades with Harry had included other people before, but never someone either of us had a history with. This felt odd, like two completely different worlds were colliding.

"You mean you wanna keep going?" I furrowed my brows, trying to understand. He reached for me, taking my hand to pull me back into bed. I didn't retaliate, holding my breath as he did so. I could feel Niall's eyes on me, could feel the tension between us as he watched me in bed with another man.

"If it's okay with you, then yes." I stared at Harry for a second, contemplating my next move. This could go one of two ways. Either Niall watched me sleep with someone else and never talked to me again after, or he got involved and joined in. He's told me he's been with men. It wouldn't be too farfetched to think that he'd end up doing that. It was a risk, the possibility of ruining everything we've built so far hanging at the back of my mind. But he was trying to intimidate me, manipulate me out of something. I refused to be someone's pawn ever again. To refuse myself of something I wanted just to please someone else.

So I gripped the hem of the shirt and took it off, mindlessly tossing it away before moving towards Harry. He removed the pillow from his crotch, his dick still hard as I straddled him and took it in my hand. His muscular arms wrapped around my waist, holding me as I sank down on him again, rolling my head back at the feeling. Harry moaned into my ear, his hands travelling down to cup my ass and guide me over his length. I tried to forget the fact that I was being watched and focus solely on Harry, on how good it felt to be with him again after months. I fell into a steady rhythm, rolling my hips against his as his breath fanned over my collarbone. I gripped the hair at the back of his head, tugging at it to tilt his head back. The move made him gasp, his eyes falling closed and his plump lips parting as I leaned down to nibble on his earlobe.