10 // Boredem and Food

Everyone looked a mess. Well... what did you expect from a bunch of high-schoolers in a food fight? Nevertheless, Peter seemed to be considerably less gravy-soaked than the rest of his teammates.

They collectively made their way back to the hotel lounge to continue practise. After Peter answered all of the questions no-problem for the first half-hour, he decided to give the others a chance. He wasn't allowed to leave this time (strange) so he just sat, absentmindedly staring off at the different employees.

After observing the group of staff on-duty at that time, Peter realised that it was only Erin and that other man who had the earpieces. He'd already assumed it was Mr Stark spying on them, he just couldn't help but feel it was a it too obvious for the billionaire's style. The guy was Iron-Man after all.

At one point, he made eye contact with the man again. They stared at each other for a good few seconds, before the man seems to realise he had a part to play, and looked away. Peter almost chucked to himself - Mr Stark really had to hire better people if he was planning on spying on the Spider-Man like this.

With more thought, Peter realised that Erin probably wasn't her real name... or she was just really stupid. Or maybe it was a double bluff, and it was her real name! Or maybe-

Okay Peter was bored. Like, really bored. How long had it been? Peter looked at his watch... 37 minutes!?!? This was going to be a long day.

He definitely needed something to do, so in the end, Peter decided to sleep. It wasn't like he was really going to get any sleep that night with his dorm-mates anyway. A little nap wouldn't hurt... and that's how Peter managed to sleep though the entirety of the afternoon. MJ got at least three different sketches of him for her 'I'm definitely not a stalker' sketchbook... what? She wasn't...

Peter was awoken by the whole team jumping up and down ecstatically. Before he could question what was going on, Ned ran up to him.

"Dude you'll never guess what!" Ned didn't even wait for a reply, "We're getting takeout for dinner! Woooooo! Go school trips."

Peter laughed, now completely awake thanks to his rather loud classmates and happy Ned rambling. "That's great dude! Hopefully this time we can sit next to each other-"

"Not a chance, Penis," oh great; Flash had just invited himself to their conversation, "You're rooming with us, so you're sitting with us. I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun!" The bully chuckled at the last part, resting a rather threatening arm on Peter's shoulders.

The next ten minutes we're spent ordering food, and retreating back to the rooms. Apparently it was the plan that they would all eat their takeout while watching a movie with their dorm-mates. This was just what Peter wanted: a private party with Flash and his goons.

An MJ style eye roll just wouldn't cut it. It was all Peter could do to send a sorrowful smile at his friends, before being whisked towards his inevitable doom. Just great.

Food arrived within the half-hour, and all four of them hungrily dug into the still steaming hot food. No one had really eaten that much because of the food fight. Once Peter was satisfied with the amount of food he'd eaten (which was a lot considering his enhanced metabolism) he sat down on his bed.

It wasn't long before Flash made his way over to him. "Yo Penis, nice necklace you got there!" Huh? Oh shit - the Spider-Man suit. "Let me have a look, would you?"

"No Flash, seriously, it's fine. Just leave it alone." Flash looked like he was going to listen for once, before he flipped around and snatched the necklace off of Peter's neck. It was at moments like this that Peter wished he didn't have his nerdy reputation to uphold.

"Look what we have here! Puny Parker has a necklace!" Before Peter, or anyone else could get another word in, Flash squashed it in his fist, pieces of spider slowly falling to the floor. "Not so special now, is it Penis?"

Peter looked distraught! His suit had just been destroyed, and he could have prevented it... but he didn't. He was a idiot, now he was actually going to have to pay the price.

Peter cried himself to sleep. Granted, it was only 8:30pm, but they had a competition in the morning.With one finally glance at Flash's gang (who had gone back to stuffing their faces with food) Peter relaxed into a deep sleep. Little did he know, this would be the last chance he had to relax for a long time.