12 // Hijacked

Peter's brain was running at a thousand miles per hour. How was he going to get the class out of this. It was only when MJ pointed it out, that he realised he was visibly shaking.

"Uhm... yeah MJ I'm fine. I just-" Peter dragged MJ into a discreet corner, away from his nosey classmates. Well, he would have loved to tell them, but they wouldn't believe him, and it would only draw unwanted attention towards him. "We're being spied on. There have been trackers everywhere, and need to get everyone out of here now!"

"So what's the plan?" Peter was not expecting MJ to believe him so quickly, but then again what were friends for?

"I haven't really thought th-"

"HEY PARKER!" The group turned around to see an angry teacher striding towards them. "GET ON THE BUS RIGHT NOW! YOU WILL NOT HOLD US UP."

Peter and MJ reluctantly trudged his way back to the group, who were slowly being loaded onto the bus. What was he going to do? They were all in imminent danger, and he was the only one who knew... plus MJ.

It seemed his brain couldn't work fast enough, because the next thing he knew, they were back on the bus, in their usual corner. The only thing he managed to do, was stare down the bus driver like he was some sort of suspect. Needless to say it was really awkward when they looked back at him. Jeez - get it together Pete.

He slumped back into his seat, waiting for their inevitable downfall. What were they planning? He was so deep in thought, Peter didn't notice when the bus started moving forward.

It was only when they got onto the motorway, when Ned started rambling about Star Wars, that Peter got snapped out of his thoughts. "Look Ned, I'm sure this is great, but I'm kinda preoccupied right now."

Ned looked like a kicked puppy, but Peter had bigger things to worry about. The drive was mostly silent from then on. (At least in the back rows, the front were still screeching and wailing at the top of their lungs.) It was only when Peter looked out of the window, that he started getting suspicious all over again.

They seemed to be heading towards a bus stop, where two men were waiting for them. To the public, it would just look like a normal bus stopping, but the team had reserved the whole vehicle. It was definitely more of a mini bus than your stereotypical bus anyway. Peter looked two and fro the waiting people and the driver, until it clicked

"Holy shit Ned! We're about to get hijacked - from men with guns!"