I

»»————- ♔ ————-««

"Only attending this class cause the teacher's hot af " Suzy spins her pen around talking to her friends.

"You're totally lesbi-gay for Ms.Lim" Hana snickers.

"Oh yesh she totally is-she even planned on marrying her but turns out Ms.Lim have a fiance" Kristina holds her laughter,the memory of her friend going into emo phase cause of the young teacher she admired is taken flashing into her mind.

"Shut up!" Suzy rolled her eyes not really wanting to remember her emo phase.

"tHey laugHed aT mE beCuz i M eMo-I kiLLed mY giRl fRiend thaT's wHy i m single" Hana and Kristina sang in unison as the three brusted into a small laughter.

"What is so funny about my teaching Suzy,Kristina and Hana shi?" Ms.Lim put on her fake smiling trying her best to be nice.

"It's nothing Ms-" Hana was about to apologized but was cut off by Kristina mean but funny remark "Cuz you're builted like a sea cucumber".

The whole class started to looks at the floor trying their best to hold into their laughter.

"Deserved for rejecting a hotass woman like me" Suzy muttered chuckling under her breath.

"What did you say!?" Ms.Lim angry eyes fall onto Kristine.

"She said what she said Ms.Lim" Sunghoon shrugs a small smile displaying on his lips.

"When did the floor started to become so intresting " Hana thought her eyes still on the floor trying to fight the urge to let out a big laugh.

Jake have lost his cool making him started laughing like a maniac man laughing while slapping his seatmate Jay.

"T-they said she's bulit like a sea cucumber-!" Jake holds his stomach by one hand as the other hands continued slapping Jay.

"Truth is bitter sometimes what can we say-" Jay shakes his head "also stop hitting me you fucker-it hurts".

"DETENTION FOR ALL OF YOU SIX!"

   ⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"I am guessing they're getting into detention again" Minji shakes her head hearing the loud yell which she bet is Ms.Lim coming from the top floor.

"Like-they can't really stay still for even a day without getting into detention" Gayoung looks up smiling a little.

"Hyung- looks like those six gets into a detention again " Ni-ki snickers talking to Sunoo.

"I wonder if it's kinda fun there cause they litrerally are giving the idgaf attitude about getting into a detention-I can't relate" Sunoo said thinking about his bold upper seniors.

Jungwon who was listening the convo from the front joins the conversation "They are just happy at the fact they can skips class without getting into troubles".

"Yeah-I sometimes feel bad for the teachers-cause I am betting on my whole mansion that those six are on the teacher's blacklist but they can't do anything about it cause they'll be fired the second-they touch them-" Ni-ki chuckles talking like the same doesn't goes for him.

"Attention kids" the teacher who was now incharge of the class scolds the talking students.

"We're so lucky-we got a nice teacher" Gayoung leans back on her seat looking at the front.

"I know right" Minji agrees nodding,a thought then comes flashing into her mind.

"I wonder how do they spent their time in the detention room...."

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Well apparently, no one has ever been sitting next to you" Jake winked at Suzy in which he gets a disgusted reaction back.

"Do you know what's my favourite insect are-" Jake continued but was cut off by Hana.

"But she hates insects-"

"Let me continued" Jake deadpanned "It's the butterflies you gave me".

".......Lame......." Suzy made a boo sign mocking him.

"Tch then can you made pickup lines better than me-" Jake scoffed.

"Just say that you want her to flirt with you" Jay poke his cheeks with the tongue.

"Such a lame way" Sunghoon shakes his head.

"Damn poor Jake-even his friends agree he's lame" Kristina smirked enjoying teasing him.

"I hate y'all" Jake sulked turning away.

"Like we care" Hana laughed.

"I am bored let's do something" Suzy whined.

"Truth or Dare?" Jake have now turned his front to her again,suggesting a game.

"Alright let's go for it"

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"Why are they still not coming out?" Heesung wandered around his sister class waiting for her so he could walked her to the cafeteria.

"Waiting for Hana?-I heard she get into a detention again " Wonyoung aka his classmate,also close friend answered him as she can read minds.

"Again!?"

"Ye-but don't worry she have her detention buddies along with her " Wonyoung said trying to clam the worried brother down.

"She's with them isn't she?"

"Hmmm"

"Aiyoo our Hana is getting sHy sHy shY" a familiar voice which Heesung knows belong to the one and only Suzy was heard making him quickly runs over to there.

"Oh-Heesung oppa" Hana who was looking down head shot up.

"Why is your face so red-" Heesung said suspious at what his little sister and her friends was doing in that detention.

"Welp-we played some game that's just it-no need to worry hyung-right Jay " Jake teasingly nudged his friend.

"Y-yeah"

Wonyoung then also head over to the circle her stern eyes looking at Kristina "How many times did I told you to not-".

Kristina coverd her ears quickly walking away .

"Yeah yeah bla bla bla bla bla"

"YAH!"

"Come on-let's just go to the cafeteria wonyoung unnie-bet the girls are waiting for us" Suzy smiles innocently dragging her friend's sister along with her.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・