XXIV

»»----- ♔ -----««

"Mom!"

"Sweetie, are you girls alright?" Shanna runs into the principle's office,checking on the three girls as a nice looking man also walks in.

"M-Mom" Suzy pouted, staring at her mom with sad eyes but not saying anything.

"Who the hell makes you sad!"

Kristina slowly turns to Kang Sooyoung and the boys as Shanna follows her.

"Excuse me ma'am but these girls are the one who bullied our sooyoung here who is also my niece" the principle says.

"Oh please you're saying my girls are bullying her--?" Shanna scoffed rolling her eyes at the principle words cause she knows them very well and that they will never go that far.

"I am sorry to interrupt but may I take a look at your bruises" the man says as Shanna nodded at him.

"Step away for awhile boys" he said to the three guys.

"Yes sir"

"This doesn't look like someone has hit you young girl" the man raised his eyebrows at her "Mind showing me your teeth?".

"Uh why is he asking for that-" Sunghoon thought.

"W-Why!?Are you going to make me the bully here?!"

"He hasn't said anything tho why did she react like that..." Jake started to wander as he glanced at Suzy who only now had hatred in her eyes for him "Ouch...".

"Show it only then they'll know how you are the victim here" Jay coldy says not even looking at Hana.

"This mother fucker I'll smash his face as soon as we are out of here!" Kristina fist clenched regretting for hoping they weren't the one who didn't report them cause they did...

"This scars looks like they were given by your own self-esepcially on her arms... the teeth marks... you bite your self didn't you " Dr.Lee aka the man gives Sooyoung a playful smirk.

"Excuse me sir!" Sunghoon stood infront of Sooyoung while Sooyoung pretend to get hurt by his words.

"I regret thinking you would be the one for my kris you fucking asshole-" Suzy mutters but only Sunghoon heard it as he freeze at his own spot.

Maybe he was being too close minded...thinking of it again the boys didn't even ask why they did the girls do that...ugh whatever he's not putting aside bullying no matter how he love Kristina with his whole heart.

"Oh don't mind me If I sounded rude" Dr.Lee laughed "I was just saying my opinion".

"Is blaming the victim called an opinion" Jay raised his eye-brow at him.

"Chill kiddo I owns the biggest hospital in Gangnam I know what I'm saying" Dr.Lee chuckled as he back away then looking back at Sooyoung "If you want you can come and check your bruises for free then we'll know who's faking".

"It's always the rich people" the Principle muttered which goes unoticed by Shanna.

"What did you say..?"

"It's nothing Ms.Shanna I was just sad at how you guys are making my neice the bully when you guys can see brusies all over her body" the principle sadly said "I'm sure Ms.Minatozaki and Ms.Lee was just forced to bully my neice while Ms.Jang is the one who leads..you know I can tell just by seeing them".

Shanna blood boiled as the principle was really testing her patience right now "Excuse me...?".

"Well Am I wrong Ms.Jang?"