XVII

»»————- ♔ ————-««

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?!" Kristina shouted causing Hana to slap her on the shoulder lightly "Shh-don't be so loud".

"Congrats baby!" Suzy chuckled holding her hand.

"Thank Suzy-ah" Hana shyly smiled.

"So you two are finally dating" Kristina playfuly wiggled her eyebrows.

"Yea-"

"Did your brother agreed?" Suzy pull her hands away slowly.

"Well-he did nagged us for hours cause of staying in the rain too long but-he was easygoing with our realationship".

"Oh-" Kristina exclaimed.

Sunghoon who looks like he's in hurried then quickly run over to the girls as Jay and Jake also confusely followed him from behind.

"It's time now" Sunghoon panted.

"What?" Jake asked.

"Kris" Suzy smirked as Kristina take a deep breath glaring at the two before running off the scence.

"Wait-why is she running?!" Jay said.

"Come on she's gonna perfrom something for us at the rooftop" Sunghoon and Suzy chuckled running after her as the rest also did.

"Omg she's so fast-"

"YAH KRISTINA STOP RUNNING!" Jake yelled.

Kristina then stop at the rooftop before looking down all the students including the rest of her friend looking up at her worried and confused.

"Omg is she going to jump off the rooftop!"

"Someone please tell me what is she doing!"

"It's dangerous"

"JANG KRISTINA BRING YOUR ASS DOWN!"

"Why are you two laughing-ALSO WHAT THE FUCK IS KRIS DOING" Jake shook Sunghoon and Suzy who was dying of laughter.

"Just watch"

Kristina rolled her eyes "I am killing those two after this" she then started her punishment.

"THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG!"

Kristina then woke up from her nap holding her chest panting as she look around then sighing.

"Thank god-it was a dream"

"Who told you it was dream"

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"Again-the teacher surely didn't forget to give us tons of homeworks" Minji groaned.

"I love it tho-" Gayoung said gaining the rest of her friend's disgusted looks.

"Ofcourse-coming from our study freak"Sunoo put on his fakeass smile.

"Tomorrow is the day right?" Ni-ki asked.

"Yea"

Minji then smiled at Chaeryeong "Chaer we're gonna be going to somewhere tomorrow-do you wanna come with us".

"I am sorry-I do want to but I can't.."

"Why?" Gayoung glanced at her.

Chaereyeong then chuckled making them formed into a circle as she whispered "I'm gonna be busy preparing for my debut".

"OMG!!!"

"Congrats babe!" Minji laughs ruffling Chaeryeong's hair softly as the girl melted down under her touch.