XXVIII

»»----- ♔ -----««

"I thought they said they'll be arriving in minutes" Jungwon mumbles checking his watch "Where the fuck are they?".

"Calm down, they'll arrive in minutes" Ni-ki assured with a drink in his hands.

"Looking for us~"

"Yea bruh why the fuck-" Jungwon stopped,freezing on his spot "W-why are you wearing that kind of dress" he stutters.

"Why not?I look hot" Minji winked at him.

"You must have gone nuts" Jungwon look away clearing his throat.

"You look nice" Sunoo smiled at Gayoung who was wearing the pink flowery chanel dress.

"Thanks babe" Gayoung respond looking down at her dress "You know I choose this dress cause of my dream".

"I'm guessing that must be the dress you wore in your dream where you were getting married with Sunoo in paris" Niki joked.

"You're right!" Gayoung snapped her fingers smiling "But this is a shorter version of it".

"Cool" Sunoo looks down trying to hide his red cheeks which was very visible.

"Where are the others?" Jungwon questioned.

"Ah Wonyoung unnie and Heesung oppa are at that table over there" Minji pointed the table which was across the swimming pool.

"While the 02z unnies are still at the entrance".

"Shit"

"Our iconic queens~"

The 02z girls walked over to the red carpet as everyone's attention went to them.

"May I accompany you inside~" San smiles as his dimples made appearance at both side of his cheeks.

"Sure" Suzy chuckles giving her hand to the cute guy.

"This bitch really just left us like that-" Kristina thought "Come on let's get inside too Hana".

"Kris do I really look okay-" Hana grabs her hands anxious.

"Of course!" Kristina replied with a smug grin,whispering "That's why everyone is looking at you,you are gonna be the hot topic this night"

Hana smiles putting her hair behind her ears.

"Thank you Kris"

"It was all facts"

Kristina then quickly followed after Suzy and San holding Hana's hands tight.

"............." Jake eyes fall on the laughing two people "Why the heck is he with her".

Sunghoon laughed "Looks like your girl is already surrounded".

"Shut the fuck up Park Sunghoon"

"Why so sensitive" Jay mocked Jake shaking his head.

"Kristina!" Minho smirked walking up to her.

"Ugh not again"

Yang Yang and Yujung were behind him as they also came after him.

"The Squad bro-"

"You know they used to be a very popular squad but then-"

"Mind your own business hmmm" Yang Yang glared at the students who were gossiping scaring them away.

"Scared?" Hana tiled her head to the side.

"Of course not" Yang Yang laughed "It just annoyed me cause-".