XX

»»————- ♔ ————-««

"Shit..."

Jake waved excitely at the couple who was standing a little bit far from there freezed.

"WHAT'S UP GUYS"

"That's why I told you to be not reckless!" Kristina gritted her teeth elbowing her boyfriend.

"How would I know they would be here" Sunghoon graoned annoyed cause he was thinking he could have some alone time with her.

Kristina pissed self then tone down a bit as she saw Chaeryeong crying in Suzy's embrace.

She quickly run toward the girl as Sunghoon follow after her.

"Why is she crying---" Sunghoon awkwardly turned to Jake who was also still standing there in the same position.

"I don't know..."

"Who did this to you!"

She asked but Chaeryeong only seemed to cry harder.

"Fix your tone!" Suzy scolded her in whisper.

Kristina sighed realizing she sounded harsh,her eyes soften as she asked with a clamer voice "Chaer what happened to you hmm why are you crying?".

"I-I was gonna confessed my feeling to her at Rosey cafe but she didn't even showed up" Chaeryeong said choking in the middle of her sobs.

"Her!?" both Sunghoon and Jake accidently shouted in shocked gaining Kristina and Suzy's glare making them look down in a scared state.

"You were scared of your girl friend this whole time" Sunghoon scoffed nudging Jake.

"Shut the fuck don't act like you're not scared of Kristina too---wait what the fuck are you both here for at this late?" Jake questioned making the three goes stiff.

"I invited them cause they said they were bored hahahah.." Suzy quickly make an excuse helping the secret couple breath in relief.

"Oh I see"

"Yeah.."

"Minji isn't the type to break her promises tho maybe it'a tracfic or something?" Suzy turned back her attention to the girl.

"MINJI!?!?!?!" this time the boy's voice grew even more louder.

"Shut it before you both get a taste of my plams!" Kristina seethed then turning around to Chaeryeong with a smile "Suzy's right how about you try calling her".

"Can I.."

"Ofcourse!"

"Okay then..."

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

Jungwon checked the time then at Minji who was so into the movie.

"Should I tell her..."

"No dude don't"

"Tell her!"

"Come on it's supposed to be your two time!"

Jungwon was fighting him self in his mind,he should tell her but a small part inside of him was stopping him.

"NO!"

"What's wrong with you" Minji looked at him with an annoyed look.

"It's nothing.." Jungwon shaked his head putting on his poker face.

"Okay then.."

"It's already 11 what's the matter I bet she already left anyway" Jungwon quickly shrugged those thoughts away as he paid his attention back to the movie.