XXXVI

»»————- ♔ ————-««

"Can't believe we're already in december"

Gayoung huffs scooting closer to Sunoo as he smiles at her,sharing his blanket with her making her look down with a small smile as he nods at her words.

"I know right"

"I think that's enough" Jungwon's nose crunches in displeasure "The marshmallow is gonna be burned at that point" he furrows in eyebrows slightly judging them.

"You think so?" the duo glances at each other,putting away their marshmallow from the fire.

"Here eat it" Minji innocently beams at him handing him the burned marshmallow.

"Eat it If you love her" Ni-ki being his usual evil self,he whispers it into Jungwon's ears making the poor boy choke in surprise.

Jungwon sighs in defeat,his hand grabbing the food from Minji,taking a bite of it with a tight smile.

"Wow..it tastes good" Jungwon smiles through the pain "This tastes like shit" he thought.

"Eat mine too"

"I'll kill you" Jungwon kicks him with gritted teeth.

"You're so biased I swear" Ni-ki huffs away from him.

"What is taking them so long?" Sunoo glances around the garden waiting for the older ones to arrive.

"Hana unnie's letter is probably soaked with tears by now" Gayoung jokes,an image of the girl balling out while writing comes to her mind.

"Who did you get?" Gayoung nudged Jungwon who was sitting two seats away from her.

"Secret" Jungwon smirks with crossed arms making the girl roll her eyes.

"Okay bro"

"We're back!"

Soon the older ones walked into where the campfire was held with letters in each of their hands,making ways to their seats.

"Noona did you cry?" Sunoo laughs seeing Wonyoung's puffy eyes.

"She did" Heesung snickers while taking out his phone "And I took a video of it".

"Yah!" Wonyoung sniffles,hitting him on the arms.

"I can't believe y'all" Ni-ki judges them.

"Shut up I saw you tearing up earlier" Minji exposes him,making his head whips up to her way with a glare.

"Exposed!" Sunghoon points at him,laughing hard at the boy.

"Am I the only one who had to use a google translator because of forgetting how to write in hangul–?" Suzy glances at everyone with a nervous smile.

"Yes baby" Kristina nods tightly, pressing her lips "You're the only one here".

"Oh–"

"Ugh are we not gonna start" Jay complains,his letter on his lap.

"Awwwn did you decorated your letter" Jake coos seeing how Jay's letter was decorated with cute stickers.

"No!"

"It was me" Hana smiles,proudly raising her hands.

"Of Course it will be hana" Sunghoon shakes his head with a small smile at the grumpy and sunshine couple.

"Alright!Let's start our little fun sweet december night" Wonyoung claps,wiping her tears with a chuckle.

"This is so embarrassing!" Sunghoon whines,hiding his face in his girlfriend's neck.