VI

»»————- ♔ ————-««

"What's for breakfast?" Minji walks up to the dinning room in her half asleep state,rubbing her eyes.

"Me"

"Dad that's not even funny stop joking around-AHHHHHHHHH!!WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING AT MY HOUSE YOU FREAKING SHEEP GARDEN!?" Minji who was surprised shouted scared.

"Well His parents went to work early and he seems to be alone so I invited him to eat with us" Minji's dad with a smile walk over to the table with the freshly made buritos.

"Everygirl would die to just to see my moring face-why are you not fangirling right now" Jungwon frown as he takes a bite of the burito.

"I'm not one of your fangirls..get over it" Minji rolled her eyes taking a seat at the table.

"How's the food"Minji's dad asked nervous.

"Sir-I must say....that this burito is......."

"Is....?"

"Is a masterpiece!" the sudden exclaim of Jungwon surprised Minji who was in the middle of her eating while her dad eyes sparkled.

"Really!"

"Yessss"

"Thank you son-also from now on just please call me dad" Minji dad with a smirk then went over to him whispering "You are going to be my son in law anyways".

Jungwon chuckles winking "Alright dad-I gotcha".

"What did you tell him" Minji who was suspisious of her dad asked.

"Just boys stuff" Her dad shrugged as he also take a seat at the table.

"Tch it better be"

_

_YangJungwon uploaded a new post

@_YangJungwon

Liked by Minj_4 and 100 others

_YangJungwon : Even her drinking water looks cool
2 minutes ago

View the lastest comments

Minj_4 :Thanks wonnie that was very sweet of you to say so😊

↪ _YangJungwon : Don't "wonnie" at me you sneaky woman-IT WAS YOU WHO STEAL MY DAMN PHONE AND POSTED IT WITH THAT CRINGY CAPTION

Jay_2 : Nah cuz when I first saw the caption-I thought pigs were starting to fly

↪ Minj_4 :😍🔪