XVIII

»»————- ♔ ————-««

"You old man-STOP BEING ANNOYING!" Jay stood up from his seat,his finger pointing to Heesung.

"Hey!Is that the way you talk to your dad!" Heesung scolded him giving him a stern look.

"What with Wonyoung noona and Heesung hyung taking the parent roles" Sunoo shaked his head as he continued listening to Gayoung blabbering about fashion.

"Like-can you believe that people are saying Chanel is overrated like gurl!they're litrerally the best!" Gayoung pants running out of breath.

"Slowly baby..Slowly" Sunoo handed her a water bottle.

"Thanks" Gayoung took the water bottle but then her eyes widdened "DID YOU JUST CALLED ME BABY?!".

Jungwon and Minji who was sitting at the front quickly turned around.

"WHO CALLED YOU WHAT!?"

"No!" Sunoo shaked his head agreesively
choking on air.

"Tch tch kids now adays" Jake dramaticly says.

"You're talking like you are somehow living a hundred years before them-" Kristina shot him a judgey look from the back.

"I know right" Suzy also spoke as Jake pouted.

"Oh-did Wonyoung unnie fell asleep" Hana whispered to Heesung who was sitting on the same row with Wonyoung.

"Yea"

"Ohh I see"

"Why am I the only one who is always alone" Ni-ki huffed staring at the empty seat beside him.

"Aigoo our Ni-ki are you upset" Sunghoon cooed teasing the younger.

"I'm not!"

"Ofcourse ofcourse he can be sad" Jake nodded.

"Aish-I told you guys I'm not upset!"

"Alright alright let's just say you're not~"

"HYUNG!!!"

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"Okay but where are we going again-" Suzy asked removing her head from Jake's shoulder.

"To somewhere" Sunoo answered.

"Jeju?" Jay glanced at them.

"Nah we change the plan we're going to another place" Gayoung said gaining Hana's attention.

"Are you guys sure about this place-do you even know where are we going?!"

"We actually don't but our driver does so it's okay~right mr.do"

"Yes M'lady I promise you guys won't be dissapointed" the driver shouted from the front.

"I hope so..." Hana sighed.

"Don't move.." Jake sleepily said putting Suzy's head back.

"I thought you were alseep-"

"Shhh just sleep sweetheart" Jake softly patted her hair,still not opening his eyes.

"Ah-um okay.."

"One day hoon One day" Sunghoon glared at the lovey dovey couple beside him then at Kristina.

"Take a rest hoon..we're gonna be using our energy later" Kristina yawned as she leaned onto Sunghoon's shoulder.

"Alright.." Sunghoon tried to hide the big smile who is fighting to take a place in his face.