XXIII

»»————- ♔ ————-««

"KWON MINJI!"

Minji eyes went wide gasping for air as she looks around to find her self in her bed room.

"T-Thank god..."

Minji finally broke down letting all the emotions take over her.

"Y-Yah" Jungwon panicked looking at the crying girl infront of him,he then sighs slowly sitting down on the bed pulling the crying girl into his embrace "Cry all you want love".

Minji couldn't talked back to him as she felt more emotional by the warm hug Jungwon gave.

Soon Minji felt better as she pulled away from the hug she pouts as her hands went over to Jungwon shoulder "I'm sorry..".

Jungwon who could sensed the girl was about to cry again cause the girl was frowning and biting her lower lips, he quickly ruffled her hair softly "That's enough dumbass now come on Ni-ki called all of us to hangout at his place".

"Ahh okay okay" Minji turned to look at the clock as she turned to Jungwon "IT'S 11 PM--HE WANT US AT THIS KIND OF TIME!?!?".

Jungwon rolled his eyes covering his ears.

"And I care?"

"Jungworm you freaking shit-"

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

As soon as Minji walks into the house her eyes immediatly looked for one person.

And that was Chaeryeong.

"Chaeryeong-ah let my girlfriend go I wanna cuddle with her too" Jake whined like a child
while Suzy and Chaeryeong don't seems to care him at all.

Jake then suddenly saw Minji as his hope went up,he smirked "OH MY GOSH OUR MINJI AND JUNGWON IS ALREADY HERE?OH WOW!".

"What is this guy planning-" Kristina thought looking at the two's way.

Chaeryeong who saw Minji shyly smiled her cheeks heating up as her hands on Suzy's waist was now on her lap.

"Well now that I'm free let me go help in the kitchen" Suzy quickly pecks her boyfriend on his cheek as she got up heading to the kitchen.

"Wait--never mind she's gone" Jake sulked then he turned around to see Kristina laughing at him "Shut it Krispy tuna woman!".

Kristina eyes suddenly went wide "DID MINATOZAKI SUZY TOLD YOU THAT!??!THAT LITTLE SNITCH!!BABA GORILLA YOU PIECE OF SHIT!".

Sunghoon laughed then he walked up to Jungwon as he drags him to another group which included Ni-ki,Sunoo,Gayoung,Hana.

"Wait hyung--" Jungwon tried to  get out of his grip but Sunghoon was stronger for sure.

Jake smiled "Oh Minji would you come and sit here?" he says pointing to his seat which was neat Chaeryeong "Cause Kristina and I are going to go there" he motions where the rest was sitting.

"Ah um okay--"

Jake and Kristina giggled as they quickly left the place while Minji awkwardly sit beside Chaeryeong.

"Well...how are you?"

"I'm fine thank you and you?"

"I'm fine too"

"Good"

"Yea.."

Kristina grip on Jungwon who was trying to leave tighten "Why are you trying to leave!Don't you like us-!?".