tw // authors note

PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING STORY.

This story will not be finished and I don't recommend reading it because of that. If you still want to proceed, I do have a detailed "summary" of how the story was supposed to go and end. However, I advise against it as the story was still building up at the point that I stopped writing. 

TW:

- MENTIONS OF ABUSE, RAPE, SELF HARM, AND SEX

- USE OF ALCOHOL AND DRUGS !!
- TRAUMA
-  LANGUAGE

IF ANY TRIGGER YOU, PLEASE EXIT IMMEDIATELY. WE APOLOGIZE, BUT THIS STORY IS NOT FOR YOU.

we will add tws in the beginning of chapters that contain any of the following, except for language since that would basically be every chapter :)

- MENTIONS OF RAPE

-SELF HARM !!! (MENTIONED FREQUENTLY)

-
ORIGINAL CHARACTERS
we do not own any of the characters in the book except for the following:

characters appearances that will not be described. we will show photos of how we imagined them at the very ending of the story. 

raven black | 17

october black | 15

dawson | 17 

ivy fox | 16

max speer | 16

jase song | 17

original characters that will be described:

grace | she/her, 17
fully described.
ex. skin color, hair color and length, eye color, etc.

blake keys | 17

hair color is stated, but everything else is up for interpretation!

a/n / info

CULLENS DO NOT APPEAR UNTIL CHAPTER SIX

we apologize, but there will be no smut in this story. we are minors, and are not comfortable writing that content.

each chapter has an estimate of 5-10 minutes to read. chapters are short!

unfortunately, bella is an antagonist. ( no, she is not the main antagonist )
her personality will be slightly altered.

our main original characters looks will not be shown until the complete ending of the story. so you can picture them how you imagine instead :) raven's looks will not be described in any way, except for their outfits!

we are not sure how long this will be, i'm guessing it'll likely be pretty short. i would say 15-20 chapters max. however, it might continue on into a series. im currently planning the plot and it seems it might have to extend it to another book. 

we are extremely busy with work, school, sport, etc. so please be patient as our updates will be very slow. we are trying our best to at least update 1x a month. we are currenly editing the entire fic, so please bare with us as we are trying to make it the best work we can. 

update:

hi this is savanna, one of the authors. looking back into the fic the first few chapters do not at all seem like a alice fic. i just finished speak and perks of being a wallflower and then revised the entire plot right after so honestly it seems like it's just a sad fic but i promise alice does appear and does take a very important role !!!! please be patient. (she comes in chapter six and the chapters are short so you won't have to wait long)

enjoy the story! the book will not follow the timeline. the original plot will still be there, but will be slightly altered :)  if you get confused, you can dm us or comment with any questions. have fun!