Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Alec

My heart pounded and I felt like it was going to come out of my chest. It had been a while since I felt such affection for another woman; a little at that. I had wanted to ask this question over the last two weeks, and even though I was confident that she was going to say yes, I still doubted in my mind. I was glad that she was researching on her own into the matter and was even happier that she was embracing certain parts of being little.

I tapped my tiny fork on the plate that used to have cheesecake on it as I awaited her answer. The longer it took for her to answer, the nervous I got. Had I come off too strongly these last couple of weeks? Maybe I shouldn't have suggested getting a haircut, especially after she told me the reason that she hadn't cut it. Or maybe I had been babying her too much.

I was elated when she finally answered that she would like me to be her Daddy.

"But are you sure that you want to be my Daddy though?" She asked immediately after answering she would let me be hers. I squeezed her hand, and she perks up a little. It was as if she was a dog being asked if she wanted a treat.

"If you'll let me."

"Yes, yes I would let you," she quickly followed.

Relieved I replied, "Ariana, I don't think you know how happy this makes me." Ariana blushes and once again tried to hide it behind looking down at her plate and drinking from her cup. I wondered what she would do when she didn't have either.

"I just don't want to disappoint you," she tried to say.

Quickly countering her I started with, "don't think about that right now." I knew in any relationship there would be many things that would disappoint me. But it was the nature of any relationship. "In any relationship, either one of us could disappoint each other, but we will work through it.

There was a momentary silence before she spoke up again. "So... does this mean you are going to give me rules?" My lips curled. I had been sitting on rules for what felt like a decade. I had revised, rewritten, changed and deleted the rules I had made for her over the last couple of weeks. I had studied her, choosing rules that I felt would benefit her.

"Yes," I said, grinning from ear to ear. "There will be rules."

"Will you tell me some?"

"Not here little one," I said and saw her face turn scarlet. To call her such a little name fell off my tongue like it was meant to be there. I wanted to know what she wanted to be called. Until I found the right one, I would rotate my favourite ones. "Now, Ari, what age do you think you are?" I asked, knowing that this would have a huge impact on the way I treated her.

Ariana shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not sure... I also don't feel like I fit into just one age. See, I still want to be dependant. And like, I don't know if I could bring myself to try... you know, diapers... but I don't think I'm like... old" she pondered. "So maybe... like the four to seven range?"

Nodding my head slowly I agreed with her choice as it matched the suspicions I had. It would allow her to feel a little independent while still relying on me. "I think it's the perfect age for you." With the confirmation of her age, I could tweak the punishments I would give her. I didn't want to scare her off though, I would make sure to include non-physical punishments for when she was bad until I felt she was ready for them. I had to make a vow to myself that I wouldn't punish her for all the past rule-breakings.