Mike

Derry Creek

Flashback

"VICTOR KELLEN CRISS 

PATRICK MATTHEW HOCKSTETTER

REGINALD BRUCE HUGGINS 

HENRY MOTHER FUCKING BOWERS!" She screeched, "WHAT IN THE ABSOULTE FUCKING SHIT ARE YOU DOING?!?"

The four boys in question jumped at the sound of their girl's angry voice. Belch and Victor had the intelligence to look slightly remorseful, Patrick looked at her blankly, and Henry had the audacity to look angry.

"Oh shit." Richie leaned over to Stan to say in a conspirators voice. Stan rolled his eyes and shoved Richie's face away with his hand. 

"Now is not the time for the commentary, Trashmouth."

"Baby, what are you doing with them?" Henry gritted out, furious that she was hanging out with who he thought were fucking idiotic losers.

Laycey laughs coldly, which makes Victor and Belch tense and back up a little. They have only ever heard that laugh twice since they were 10. When they first met the girl. It happened once when Patrick accidently set her favorite shirt on fire and blamed it on Belch, and the other time was when Henry accidently pushed her to the ground when he was on a rampage. 

Both situations ended badly. Patrick had to wear a beanie for 5 months because she shaved one big stripe in the middle of his head bald. And Henry had to wear an arm brace for 7 weeks because Laycey twisted his wrist so hard the bone almost broke. 

The Loser's saw Victor and Belch's actions and immediately grew nervously confused. This was bad if they were scared. 

"Don't push this off on me you dick. What the fuck are you doing to Mike? Right? That's your name? So is this why you kicked me out of the car this morning?" She demanded darkly, turning her attention to the boy for a second before turning back to Henry. Lacyey knew this argument could go on for a while so she walked forward into the water and grabbed Mike's hand and yanked him from Henry and pushed him up and towards the Losers. 

She saw Mike give her a thankful look out of the corner of her eye before scrambling to Stan's outstretched hand but she paid him no mind. She was too invested in rippingher boys a new asshole to worry about the new kid. 

Henry grew angrier at this. 

"We were just fucking around with him Lace, no big deal. Why are you getting upset?" Patrick piped up genuinely confused. Laycey snapped her furious gaze to him and glowered, causing him to gulp audibly. Laycey loved her soulmates, but sometimes-sometimes she just wanted to shove her soulmate's heads against a wall with nails.

"Ricky, we agreed to have a limit on the shit you do. You were going to kill him!" She shouted.

"Do you want to go to jail? Because shit like this gets you put in prison you dumbfuck!" she gestures to the scene around them.

"Oh for God Fucking sake Laycey, chill out! You are blowing this up way more than possible! Go home, and we'll be there shortly." Henry finally bursts out red-faced. He was tired already of her nagging. He just wanted to gut this kid, and then fuck his girl until he grew tired.

Everyone winces, even Patrick widens his eyes at Henry's words, knowing Laycey was about to explode. There was silence for a few moments before a scarily calm voice sounded out. 

"Henry Bowers, did you really just tell me to chill out?" Laycey asked in such a scarily calm voice that everyone shivered uncomfortably. Henry knew then he fucked up, but he was too prideful to apologize. So he chose to divert the conversation. He shifts his attention to the Loser's and sets a target.